Help need to know how much to feed my 3 month old bully

ham3381

Jul 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Hey Everyone,

Newbie here and i just recently bought my first bulldog On June 24, 2012. He will be 3 months on the 13th. Today marks a full week that I switched him off Eukanuba puppy food, and me not knowing much i switched him cold turkey too Wellness Super5 puppy. I have been feeding him just half a cup 3 three times a day. He reacted fairly well to the switch until about the fifth day he had diarrhea. He's doing better now two days later just has a soft stool. I was wondering does anyone feed their Dog Wellness Super5?? I also want to know the proper amount I should be feeding my puppy. He is about 14 pounds as of today.. Thanks for your help

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Sorry I'm not familar with that brand, but Hershey (16 weeks old) is on Blue Buffalo Wilderness - (not puppy formula) and he gets 3/4 a cup 3 times a day -
He acts like he is starving, and would eat the whole bag if I put it down there for him ! LOL - there is alot of discussion 'Puppy formula or no puppy formula' we went with the nonpuppy formula

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I left you a message about the feeding amount..but I thought I'd offer a suggestion to help with his soft stools. If you get canned pumpkin..NOT pumpkin pie filling but 100% pumpkin. Put a tsp in his kibble AM and PM. He will love it and while he transitions...it will help his :poo:!!! I'm going to tag [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]. She's our food expert and can tell you about your food. Just keep in mind...all our Bully's don't do well on the same food. Maximus could have a sensitivity to something. In his food. Often chicken is the culprit. It is usually the hardest part of figuring out these :bully: let me know if you need anything more!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I agree with giving him the pumpkin for now...I am not familiar with Wellness Super foods. I had Brutus on Solid Gold Lamb/Rice and he always had soft poop,farted a lot, and had bad chin acne. I switched him to Fromm Grain Free and chicken free he is doing amazing on it. He never farts...poop is great(eww I know lol) and his chin has cleared up :) He is doing great on it. Good luck with everything and hope you post lots of pics of your little guy! :)

Members online

No members online now.