Nuvet

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I was wondering how many of you give this to your bullys? What differences do you notice from them taking it? And is there anything out there just as good as these but maybe a little cheaper?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I've always felt that as long as you give your bullies high quality food, then supplements aren't needed. With the exception of salmon oil, probiotics and the occasional pumpkin. Finding the right food for'em is the tricky part though.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well you get 90 tabs for about $50 or so..... I give them to my adults every few days and 1/2 to pups daily, get the tabs there is more per ounce per price. It has a lot of great vitamins in it and is formulated to boost immunity. I don't know if there is a comparable I have not shopped around....

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I would love to give them to Lola the first year at least. I am going ot give her yogurt, cottage cheese, and salmon oil also I bought some puppy vitamins but they were no where near that price! I want to get them so her so sooner or later I will have to bite the bullet and get them but for now I think I have spent enough. My hubbys working to support Lola right now!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What food are you going to feed? As long as it's a good food sounds like you got it covered. :up:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I will be feeding avoderm and also giving yogurt/cottage cheese/salmon oil too. If she shows any sign of trouble im going to switch to fromm.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I will be feeding avoderm and also giving yogurt/cottage cheese/salmon oil too. If she shows any sign of trouble im going to switch to fromm.

Good plan! :up:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Do you mean there's another pill or concoction that I have NOT YET PURCHASED for these dogs???

**faint***

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh sounds good just be careful with the yogurt and cottage cheese some dogs are allergic to milk products but not all. just fyi. oh keep us posted. :)

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Belly and Bob are on them. Belly had a bout with mange when she was a puppy. Got rid of the mange, but she was still losing hair and the vet didn't know why...they wanted to do a skin biopsy, but I held off. Had her on NuVet for a few months and the hair grew back. The vet was impressed even. She does still have a small spot on her side that I'm pretty sure is seasonal flank alopecia. She was on Fromm grain free , then raw so I know it wasn't anything to do with the food she was getting

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We give ours Hardypey. I don't know how it compares to Nuvet. May be similar.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Where can I get info on hardypey?

Most Reactions

Members online