Healthy Treats

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I am looking for soft chewy healthy dog treats? I am wanting to use them for potty training but dont want to use anything that will upset her stomach. I have been looking at blue buffilo?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Frozen green beans work well..... or a treat call Real Meats, a little pricey but the bag will last a very long time.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
ok im going to look that up! Thank you!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I just looked them up and found them they look like they would last a long time and I like that they are real meat! What kind do you get the fish chicken or venisan?

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
wellness venison jerky treats are good for Lola. we also use fr green beans. and chunks of mozzarella string cheese

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I just got on petflow.com and looked at treats by the brand ziwipeak? They look real healthy! What ya think?

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
I just ordered the Fromm treats, I haven't got them yet. I'm planning on using frozen green beans and baby carrots as well.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I just got on petflow.com and looked at treats by the brand ziwipeak? They look real healthy! What ya think?

we use ziwipeaks food (not the treats) mixed into lola's hard kibble it's great!!! but expensive. we take some out and put it into a sealed canister, and freeze the rest so it stays fresh. it can dry out some if accidently left open at room temp. lola doesn't seem to like fish flavored food so we stick with venison or lamb. lamb seems to be a softer jerky than the venison

you should just use the food bag, not treats :)

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I will have to look that up today! Is it like the jerky treats or is it kibble like regular dog food?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I will have to look that up today! Is it like the jerky treats or is it kibble like regular dog food?
they have dry, canned and treats. i give sarah bravo chicken treats. also ones called pooch passions beef or chicken liver.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.