Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allergic to food??

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Allergic to food??

I Started switching Lil over to Fromms grain free beefFrittata yesterday 1/3 and the rest was Orijen for breakfast and supper, sheseemed good all day/night but around 4:30 this morning she threw up alittle..... I also gave her about a tablespoon of frozen pumpkin lastnight....should I continue to switch her over to the Fromms or go back to thedrawing board? Sorry for all the questions guys.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Hi coop , i have been suffering with similar things with my boy cappu , i have tried many kibbles , i got lots of help from here , i went to vet and all they do is recommend their own food (mostly) he was vomiting bad poop etc , hot spots as well , i was out of options and wanted the best for him , i finally did reaearch and if you are capable you might want to try raw feeding , i am living in vancouver and i found a store that they sell raw meat including organs bones inside the raw meats they sell , he is perfect now , the pinkyness on his heads are gone , spots are gone the only bad side of it , it is alittlebit expensive but you can find something for your budget

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Allergic to food??

I continued to feed her Fromms grain free beef Frittataand she hasn’t had any symptoms other then throwing up that once I am stillswitching her over however, fingers crossed we might finally have a winner.....I have never been so excited to see a solid poo ahahah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads