Avoderm vs Fromm?

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have a new bully coming home July 25th, I know still a while but I have waited for her for months but I read about Avoderm so i bought a bag of the plian puppy formula but i have been reading alot about Fromm so which is better? Thanks!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Fromm is better but Avoderm has great food too. It is really good for the skin and coat. Check out their grain free too for when you switch to adult, my bullies do great on it when I feed it to them.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
The main difference I can see is avoderm has DHA and Fromm doesnt but other than that they both look good!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I think im going to stick with avoderm see how she likes it and try that but I did look up stuff on fromm and I will get that the first sign of any allergies!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I tried the beef avoderm and it didn't work for my crew. Its a highly rated food though so if it works, go for it!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh i just posted in the other thread about the fromm puppy. lol they are both good id say fromm maybe better but people have had good results with the avoderm and its easier to find than fromm. keep us posted. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have used both, pups seemed ok with avoderm but wanted to try fromm anyhow and that is what we have stuck with here so far. If it works for you then good for you. It is a good food, much cheaper and easier to get. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.