It all makes sense now! Test results came back!

OP
Lily122511

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
Remember it could take months for your bully to recover from the allergic reactions of these foods,it's not a bad list actually nothing that can't be avoided,I'm glad you have found out what is causing the problems,karen

Thanks again so much Karen.
I see what you mean about taking months to recover from a allergic reaction.
Lily still isn't right yet.
But at least I have some answers and a great place to start.
Hugs to you my friend!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... what great info! Best of luck with getting you baby on track. Looking forward to seeing your results with the changes.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh fantastic. I'm so glad you can get lily back on track now. Yes keep us updated on how its going.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
You would be surprised what's in kibble and even tiny amounts of something can get a dog itching,as I said Annie was allergic to spelt and rye ,I was faw feeding and it took me sometime to realise that I was feeding it to her through the raw meat!,if a dog is still itching after a food change then testing is a must .the build up is massive if fed over a long period of time,and I truly believe that allergies are from over vaccination and bad breeding,if a dog has a slight itch then it should never be bred from and after puppy shots no boosters whatsoever ,this is how I feel now after seeing Annie suffer so much and reading all the terrible info regarding vacs,sorry to sound likejob's comforter lol,karen

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I would be interested in details also. Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
me too!! could you also pm the information to me as well

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
Perhaps the mod can put something on the thread with marks details that way anyone who wants the test done can ,it's well worth the money and if it helps you all with your bully's allergies then that's fantastic,it's cheap and reliable ,just in case members miss this thread and it will save lily from having to type messages lol not that she minds as I'm sure she doesn't,karen

OP
Lily122511

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
Perhaps the mod can put something on the thread with marks details that way anyone who wants the test done can ,it's well worth the money and if it helps you all with your bully's allergies then that's fantastic,it's cheap and reliable ,just in case members miss this thread and it will save lily from having to type messages lol not that she minds as I'm sure she doesn't,karen

Great idea Karen!
It is a great test and I am very happy that I had it done!
Again it's all due to Karen!! xoxo

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
Great idea Karen!
It is a great test and I am very happy that I had it done!
Again it's all due to Karen!! xoxo
Behave lol,us bulldog owners need to so share info,I got the info off my mate here in the uk and I simply passed it on to you,I'm just so glad you did the test and hopefully will see results ,karen

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's great news! Most of us would just assume that it's the food, which it was on the salmon being in it, wtihout having a allergy/hair test done. The blueberries and wasp surprised me I have to admit. Can you tell me what a "hair" test is.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.