Skinny looking bulldog

GraciesMomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Lou
My Gracie is now 7 months and weighs about 29 lbs. we are wanting her to gain weight but don't know why it's not taking. Any suggestions? We are feeding her now Fromm gold adult.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Girls tend to be a bit smaller than the boys. Would you be able to post a pic of her? We can offer more help if we see her. :)

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Kain is now 7 months and about 34 lbs still very fit and healthy. I'm going to have to drop Blythe vet for official weight but that is our calc and he's looking great at that weight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
when you say skinny, are bones showing? how is her appetite and activity level?

If it continues, please let me know.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH Princess Gracie is a petite 42 pounds at 5.5 yrs old. A pic of your Gracie would help but I don't think you should be too worried as they do tend to fill out in their second year.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
My Katara was only 33 lbs at 6.5 months when we spayed. Now she is 43 and she looks perfect. She will prob get up to 45 when she fills out. If we go by what mine is doing yours will prob get to 39-40 full grown. We do have a bunch of members with petite females like that! I would so love to see Gracie's pic :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How much is she eating per day? At her age it should be about 2-3 cups of food. Please get in touch with me. xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My Miila is a petite girl as well. 1 1/2 years old and weighing 37 pounds. Without a picture we really dont know since they are all SO different.

OP
GraciesMomma

GraciesMomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Lou
Another question! Fromm Four Star. Any suggestions on favors? My Gracie isn't allergic but what should I avoid just in case?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
FROMM is a good food and the flavor depends on what she likes and what agrees with her. There are some flavors mine can not or will not eat. As long as no bones are showing, and you can not easily feel her ribs she is fine.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I started with Beef Frittata grain free and Brutus was eating 3-4 cups a day split in 2 meals. He does great with it as it's grain and chicken free. Some do good some don't buy it's a great food. If your worried about her wanting to eat it add some cottage cheese, yogurt,veggies. Hope this helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so that explains my grammar :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.