Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What food is better Calif Natural or Wellness? Please your advice will help.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What food is better Calif Natural or Wellness? Please your advice will help.

Great update and yay for you that you found a food that works well for your bullies!

Bulldog(s) Names
    BUGZY
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What food is better Calif Natural or Wellness? Please your advice will help.

I had the same problem with Bugzy, he had a sensative stomach and developed an allergy(demodex), after reading several post on here i realized that his food also contributed to his allergy, so i switched him to Natures Variety Instinct-grain free lamb meal, its excellent he no longer has itchy paws, his faced cleared up, no stains on his wrinkles, his stool is firm, and his farts dont smell!!! i recommend the lamb meal, ive tried the duck and he did not do well on that one

Bulldog(s) Names
    BUGZY
    Likes (Received)

@aprilemari i switched Bugzy to natures variety instinct-lamb meal(grain free) after he developed an allergy to his previous food and having demodex, i totally recommend it, he has been on it for a year and demodex did not come back, he no longer has itchy paws that he cant stop licking, its like his back to normal,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads