Feeding Bruno

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Hi all,

This may sound like a silly question BUT I have noticed that various members here have posted comments about feeding their bully things like scrambled eggs, berries, french toast, bananas. I'm fairly strict with Bruno (BooBoo) and feed him kibble called H/D Hills prescription diet with some treats in between. Should I be alternating with other things like mentioned above?

Would appreciate some feedback from all you avid bulldog lovers!

Thanks,
Gloria

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I can't speak for all the other members but my dogs get two raw eggs a week as well as 3 cups of fromm beef every day and salmon oil and vitamin E.. I do let them have bananas occassionlly as well as other fruits and veggies. Welcome to ebn!

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I only give Fromm for the meal and that's it. I'm a jerk I'm sure he's thinking lol.

Some peanut butter in his kong once every couple of weeks generally but that may get missed also at times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
gregory gets his honest kitchen with yogurt, blue berries, salmon oil supplement for breakfast as well a banana. For dinner he gets a cup of honest kitchen and mixed veggies. I also add a hard boiled egg, or some salmon. For snacks he gets apples or some small cookies.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Is there a some particular reason you're feeding him prescription kibble?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks everyone! I'm going to mix it up from now on.

Hi -- welcome to the site... Bruno is a handsome boy! So, why is he on prescription food?

My guys are on Fromm Beef Frittata and they get frozen green beans, blueberries and an occasional bone/kong stuffed with peanut butter

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.