Fromm to Orijen

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I'm thinking about changing Tess to Orijen Fresh fish with Sea Veg or Orijen Regional Red Meat Formula. Does anyone uses these before?? Tess is so small I'm looking for something high in protein but good for her digestive system.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uuvfd0

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I'm thinking about changing Tess to Orijen Fresh fish with Sea Veg or Orijen Regional Red Meat Formula. Does anyone uses these before?? Tess is so small I'm looking for something high in protein but good for her digestive system.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uuvfd0

If you are feeding Fromm and no issue with allergies you can add some yogurt, cottage cheese, veggies,fruit to her food. I never used Orijen but I belive its rated 6 star so its probably a good food! I know Fromm is a Top 5 choice so thats why if there is no allergy issue I would stick to it and just add some extras for her. Some bullies are smaller than others. Can you see her ribs?

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I can't see her ribs but that would be a good idea to add other things to food. Just a worried mommy 

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lge1fn

I mean you could switch her up but you can do that with the Fromm flavors as long as there arent allergies to anything. I do that with Brutus some mornings he gets scrabmled eggs, some nights he gets yogurt, veggies. Just give 1 at a time so if she is allergic to anything its easier to pinpoint what it is...I was so worried too so I totally understand :) Post some pictures of Tess :yes:

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339523790.446702.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339523851.115873.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339523927.998288.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339524093.654020.jpg
They are trying to sleep in the same bed. Haha!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3zdqml

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
[MENTION=701]Maximus[/MENTION]. Tess is a petite bulldog. She is 8 months old and only weighs 21lbs. To me is not very big but I know EB comes in all sizes. I just want to make sure she is growing healthy whatever size she is suppose to be.

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
@Maximus. Tess is a petite bulldog. She is 8 months old and only weighs 21lbs. To me is not very big but I know EB comes in all sizes. I just want to make sure she is growing healthy whatever size she is suppose to be.

She is soooo precious! She still has a lot of time to fill in...They stop growing 18-24 months and they fill in different ways at different times...Keep feeding the Fromm and just add some goodies and she will love it! Good Luck with everything and post more pics of that cutie for us :)

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Love the pics, thanks for posting!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You could also try adding 1/2 cup Fromm puppy (pink bag) to her other Fromm to put a little weight on her. She is a petite little thing! Such a cutie!

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
You could also try adding 1/2 cup Fromm puppy (pink bag) to her other Fromm to put a little weight on her. She is a petite little thing! Such a cutie!

Never thought about that!! I have a order coming soon from Petflow, I will add a puppy bag. Thanks😄.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions