Does anyone have a bully on Earthborn Meadow Feast that is doing well on it?

OP
Lily122511

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
What she said. I told her we could be sister's and it just stuck. She much better than my sisters. :up: She has a real thick southern accent too. :D

Ok, I'll stop hijacking your thread now....LOL :angel:
Back on topic. Keep us updated on Lily's progress on Earthborn. There, it's on topic now. :laugh:

Aww you ladies are the best!! See that's why I love this place!!
I will and thanks ladies!!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I have Lucille on that.She seems to be doing good on it. Her tear stains are still bad, but her allergies (GI issues) are much better.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
She's only been on it for about 3 months.... but I noticed the gi issues much sooner. But you have remember when you switch a dog to a high quality food, you also have to switch their treats, as well.

I put a teaspoon of greek yogurt in her breakfast every morning, and I think that helps to.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yeppers, she's pretty awesome!!! :up:

@cowsmom (now don't be going and get a big head and all) :p

:hellno:um how could i with you here

Oh that one hurt!! :tease: :p

oh so sorry dear :oops::peace:

Just kidding' with ya sis!!! Thanks for the flowers!!! :up:

Wait. You guys are sisters?? Lol I'm didn't know that lol

naw not really sisters lol we realized we look like each other and were good friends on here so we started calling each other sis. :) and believe me she acts like one to :p

i know blondie i was trying to be nice. now stop hijacking this persons thread :tease:

What she said. I told her we could be sister's and it just stuck. She much better than my sisters. :up: She has a real thick southern accent too. :D

Ok, I'll stop hijacking your thread now....LOL :angel:

Back on topic. Keep us updated on Lily's progress on Earthborn. There, it's on topic now. :laugh:

:ROFL:

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
We're going to be trying Ellie Mae on the Earthborn line. We'll let her stay on the food that the breeder has her on for about a week so that she can settle into her new home and then slowly switch. Hopefully she'll have great results!

Members online

No members online now.