Does anyone have a bully on Earthborn Meadow Feast that is doing well on it?

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
I know every bully is different and what works for one does not always work for another.
Lily has been on Fromms beef since she was 4 months.
Even while on the Fromms she was still licking & biting her paws and rubbing her face & chin on the everything.
I always wiped her down after she came back in from outside as well.
After a bad reaction and a trip to the er vet this weekend I thought it was mostly a food issue so I started the switch over to Earthborn Meadow Feast.

I was just wondering if anyone had a bully on it with good results.
I think a few bullies on here did not do so well.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson and Emma are both on it. Wilson’s almost a 1 1/2 and Emma’s soon to be 7 months. They’re both doing great on it! Another thing I like about compared to some of the there other foods I’ve tried, is that there is very little crumbs at the end of the bag (or whatever you put it in - for me it’s a container). The other foods always left so much unused crumbs, not Earthborn. It also comes in a airtight sealed bag with a ziplock. Give it a try! Wilson’s tear stains & watery eyes have nearly cleared up (shy of seasonal water eyes). It’s a major improvement for him.

We've always had many discussion on the Earthborn line of food. If you do a search some posts will show up. :up:

So in short, I love this food. :up:

ps. I do have another non bully on the Great Plains which is a Bison protein base and he's lost a bit of hair since he's been on it. I'm getting ready to swithc him to the Coastal Catch in the next week. What's good for one is not necessary good for another. :).

Here's a good thread on Earthborn that's recent.
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...grain-free-great-plains-feast-experience.html

OP
Lily122511

Lily122511

Mar 3, 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
Wilson and Emma are both on it. Wilson’s almost a 1 1/2 and Emma’s soon to be 7 months. They’re both doing great on it! Another thing I like about compared to some of the there other foods I’ve tried, is that there is very little crumbs at the end of the bag (or whatever you put it in - for me it’s a container). The other foods always left so much unused crumbs, not Earthborn. It also comes in a airtight sealed bag with a ziplock. Give it a try! Wilson’s tear stains & watery eyes have nearly cleared up (shy of seasonal water eyes). It’s a major improvement for him.

We've always had many discussion on the Earthborn line of food. If you do a search some posts will show up. :up:

So in short, I love this food. :up:

ps. I do have another non bully on the Great Plains which is a Bison protein base and he's lost a bit of hair since he's been on it. I'm getting ready to swithc him to the Coastal Catch in the next week. What's good for one is not necessary good for another. :).

Here's a good thread on Earthborn that's recent.
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...grain-free-great-plains-feast-experience.html

Thanks for the info. It's so good to read that someone is having good result. I started the switch on Sat so we shall see how it goes.
So far so good but it's still early yet.
Do you know how long it takes once they are on the new food completely to show signs good or bad?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You’re very welcome! For me I started noticing the change is Wilson at about 2 weeks in his eyes. Both Wilson and Emma already had a beautiful sheen slick soft coats and their coats stayed the same. They also get Salmon Oil too though. I would give it 2 full bags, unless you notice a bad change right away. This is my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] food switch for Emma (she was on Fromm Puppy) and Wilson’s 4[SUP]th[/SUP], he’d been on Science Diet when I got him, I immediately switched him to Wellness, then I switched him to Blue Buffalo, then back to Wellness and finally Earthborn. Since he’d been teething during those switches I thought his tearing was due to that. Then thought it was due to his thick eye folds. Once he went to Earthborn, walla, no more tearing for him. I was shocked since it’d been over a year and then all a sudden he was dry.

I’m going to tag @cowsmom (she’s so knowledgeable on food). She may have more imput. There are several of us that are feeding Fromm.

@Lily122511

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
You’re very welcome! For me I started noticing the change is Wilson at about 2 weeks in his eyes. Both Wilson and Emma already had a beautiful sheen slick soft coats and their coats stayed the same. They also get Salmon Oil too though. I would give it 2 full bags, unless you notice a bad change right away. This is my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] food switch for Emma (she was on Fromm Puppy) and Wilson’s 4[SUP]th[/SUP], he’d been on Science Diet when I got him, I immediately switched him to Wellness, then I switched him to Blue Buffalo, then back to Wellness and finally Earthborn. Since he’d been teething during those switches I thought his tearing was due to that. Then thought it was due to his thick eye folds. Once he went to Earthborn, walla, no more tearing for him. I was shocked since it’d been over a year and then all a sudden he was dry.

I’m going to tag @cowsmom (she’s so knowledgeable on food). She may have more imput. There are several of us that are feeding Fromm.

@Lily122511
i think she already knows :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Wait. You guys are sisters?? Lol I'm didn't know that lol
naw not really sisters lol we realized we look like each other and were good friends on here so we started calling each other sis. :) and believe me she acts like one to :p

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
naw not really sisters lol we realized we look like each other and were good friends on here so we started calling each other sis. :) and believe me she acts like one to :p
What she said. I told her we could be sister's and it just stuck. She much better than my sisters. :up: She has a real thick southern accent too. :D

Ok, I'll stop hijacking your thread now....LOL :angel:

Back on topic. Keep us updated on Lily's progress on Earthborn. There, it's on topic now. :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.