Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Default Fromm from Blue Buffalo

Good morning everyone,

Just wanted to run this by you.

Yesterday I had about a cup of Blue Buffalo left and have been wanting to change Otis to Fromm - I was expecting the pet supply store to see both so I could transition him slowly but they did not, so I opted to just buy the Fromm (Pork and Applesauce) mixed what I had left of the Blue Buffalo and the rest new food.

They also did not carry any puppy fromm so above is the adult food. (Otis is 5 mos old).

The guy at the puppy supply store said he should be fine without a slow transition and with the adult version, is he correct or should I go out today and purchase another bag of Blue Buffalo?

Otis gobbled it up last night and this morning, so he likes it - I'm just a worried Mom....thanks for any suggestions.
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Fromm from Blue Buffalo

You can always add bland diet to new food if you dont want to get another bag of old food! The all stages is good after 16 weeks...I couldnt be happier with Fromm! I was going to switch some flavors up for Brutus.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Great, thank you!
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

yep was going to say add in the bland diet to help with the tummy.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    You can always add bland diet to new food if you dont want to get another bag of old food! The all stages is good after 16 weeks...I couldnt be happier with Fromm! I was going to switch some flavors up for Brutus.
    As I said in an earlier post I just couldnt' get Dublin to eat any flavor of Fromm. When I mixed it with her own food (Royal Canin, Hypoallergenic Vet prescription, Venison) she would literral leave it behind and pick out her own. I tried feeding it to her by hand like a treat and she would spit it out, and that was all of the flavors I tried. So embarassing going back to the Pet supply store with all of these opened bags which they took back. Wish they make the food in just one feed packets so that you can try them that way......

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbiedog View Post
    As I said in an earlier post I just couldnt' get Dublin to eat any flavor of Fromm. When I mixed it with her own food (Royal Canin, Hypoallergenic Vet prescription, Venison) she would literral leave it behind and pick out her own. I tried feeding it to her by hand like a treat and she would spit it out, and that was all of the flavors I tried. So embarassing going back to the Pet supply store with all of these opened bags which they took back. Wish they make the food in just one feed packets so that you can try them that way......
    That would be a good idea to have small packets for trials. She knows what she likes Luckily we tried the Beef Frittatta and havent had issues with it. I sometimes put yogurt, or veggies with it to spice it up for him
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    yep was going to say add in the bland diet to help with the tummy.
    Thanks cali-jenn - will do

Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Wow, lucky they took that back. Good pet supply store you have there

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbiedog View Post
    That is funny, fromm is the only food I have had to closely monitor how much my pups eat cuz they love it so much. Before feeding fromm they were free fed and once we started with that forget it, everyone got fatter. hahahah And that is after trying maybe 10+ varieties in their lives. Thankfully there is nothing so far that mine wont eat.

Remove Ads