Food Choices

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
I pick up Maximus in 2 weeks after much research I think I want to put him on Fromm Puppy. Is this the right choice? When I had Lola I had her on Blue Buffalo Puppy. Right now Maximus is on Royal Canin Puppy (breeder has him on that) I have no real reason to want to switch lol except reading around here. SO should I leave it like that or switch out?

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
I can't speak specifically about Fromm Puppy, but Rook was on Royal Canin when we got him too. It took me a while to find EBN, and once I realized there were better food options, we switched him to Fromm 4Star at about 4 or five months. Once we made the switch, he stopped chewing at his paws so I know it was the right decision. I say go for it! :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I would agree that Fromm is a much much better food than Royal Canin...I would switch him about a week after he settles in with you! Fromm Puppy food is good until 16 weeks then you can switch to all stages Fromm

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Rc puppy is pretty decent, you can keep him on it if you choose to and just wait until 16 weeks. I think their puppy formula is much better than the adult or bulldog formulas. Compare the ingredients (it has been a while since I looked since I always use Fromm puppy) and that will help you decide. :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
PERSONALLY I think Royal Canin is totally overpriced for what it is. It's not a terrible food but its not a great food either and there are alot of other options for better foods at a similiar price. So if it were me, I'd switch.

OP
Dalia55

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
Thanks guys, is there any website you reccommend for me to order the food on? Wait can I find Fromm at local petstores? Or is it online only?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks guys, is there any website you reccommend for me to order the food on? Wait can I find Fromm at local petstores? Or is it online only?

Petflow.com... with the EBN discount

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.