Eukanuba to Fromm

RAPFOA1

May 28, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Raleigh (born 12/23/11)
Well, Raleigh's breeders are very helpful and very easy to deal with, and she's been healthy in the few months we've had her (well, besides Giardia, but we were reimbursed for that and all is well now). They told us that we should keep her on Eukanuba Pure Puppy until 8 months or so and then either to switch to the adult version of Eukanuba Pure or to one of the Fromm 4-Star foods (they especially recommended beef frittata, chicken a la veg, and surf and turf). Well, she's doing well on the Eukanuba (firm stools, no allergies, minimal scratching) and I haven't heard much about Fromm, so I was just looking for some advice from anyone using either food. Thanks in advance from Raleigh and I.

61522042.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
OH my she is gorgeous! Such a beauty :) In my opinion I dont think there is a comparison between Fromm and Eaukanuba...Fromm is a much better food with much better ingredients. You could switch her to Fromm Beef Frittata when she is 16 weeks. I couldnt be happier with it..What works for some doesnt work for all..There will be others by shortley too! I switched Brutus as soon as I learned about Fromm which was around 7-8 mnths wish I did it sooner though :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
FROMM is a good food, we feed it to ours except for Blondie and Lucy, could not find one that they totally agreed with. Lucy was on Surf N Turf for a year of so then started to turn a little red.You may have to try different ones until you find one that he will do well on. Buddy likes and is doing well on the Game Bird one. He would not eat Surf N Turf or Beef Frittata. BeBe is eating Salmon Tunalini

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm no help in the food matter, but let me just say that she is absolutely beautiful:heart:

Dalia55

Jan 31, 2012
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
I dont mean to highjack this thread lol BUT does fromm food come in puppy too? lol ive only seen it for adults

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I dont mean to highjack this thread lol BUT does fromm food come in puppy too? lol ive only seen it for adults

Yes usually Fromm Puppy is fed until about 16 weeks and then you can switch to Fromm 4 Star Grain Free All Stages

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We feed Fromm... mainly Beef Fritatta, but occasionally switch to Game Bird

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Def switch to Fromm don't feed that Eukapuka stuff!

blackbird

Oct 6, 2012
lincoln park mi
Bulldog(s) Names
mater
I'm new to this forum but I tried blue and didn't work for me so I'm sticking to eukanuba I've had good results so far. Thank god.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online