Fruits and veggies?

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Beefy like apples, bananas, melons of all sorts, and he loves oranges. Veggies he loves green beans and carrots. His all time fave is boiled eggs. When I open the fridge door he starts searching for his eggs.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva is very fussy and if its not meat or yogurt (must be plain) dont bother!! lol Stella will eat everything and anything and I mean EVERYTHING!! Her latest was my dtr's bicycle helmut!

OP
BulldogMom31

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
Great!!!! I just wonder how old he should be to start on all this yummy fruits and veggies!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great!!!! I just wonder how old he should be to start on all this yummy fruits and veggies!!!

Start with one at a time, just a little at a time to make sure it does not cause poopies. I was doing some training with green beans (gave a bit too many I guess!) and caused a couple of squirts in the past. With anything else, a little bit is good but try not to overdo it :)

OP
BulldogMom31

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
Start with one at a time, just a little at a time to make sure it does not cause poopies. I was doing some training with green beans (gave a bit too many I guess!) and caused a couple of squirts in the past. With anything else, a little bit is good but try not to overdo it :)

Already!!! Thank you so much!!!!!:)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes I give green beans to puppies as treats before they go to their new homes, to ENSURE they get started on the right track with treats :)

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bananas are his new favorite. Loves his pumpkin. I buy the big containers of plain unsweetened organic yogurt and freeze them in ice cube trays. Give him one of those and he'll spend the next 5 minutes licking it until gone. Hard boiled eggs are a big yes! Green beans unfortunately got chewed and spit back out. Carrots were barely chewed/swallowed and came out the other end intact :barf:... I don't give him carrots anymore :lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online