Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blue Buffalo

Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Blue Buffalo

blue buffalo is ok food. blue wilderness even better. i have fed wilderness before with good results. well not for sarah but my bostons did ok. maybe a switch to the grain free. good luck

Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gizmo and Hershey forever in my heart
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Blue Buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by Angelgirl View Post
    @Kozman my pet food store lady is really knowledgable. She likes to know exactly what is in her food she sells and where they source the ingrediants. She does not sell anything from overseas. She is the one that told me about P & G buying blue and also Natura. I couldn't find any info about it on the web, only about Natura. ( I did see a forum post on another site about them buying Blue) I would rather not take my chances .

PG did NOT buy Blue Buffalo, its a rumor that is unfounded - if you go to PG site, it lists Eukanaba as a company it owns - Blue Buffalo is totally independent and privately held. Sorry I've seen this rumor too many times from 'People in the know' who...obviously arent. (but you can educate your friend by teaching them GOOGLE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads