Question about Earthborn Holistic

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We are going to switch HRH back to Fromm Beef Frittata. She has developed dandruff and thin patches of fur on one of her hips. Her coat just doesn't seem as nice as it was on the Beef Frittata either.

@LariP does she get oily? I have noticed over the last couple of months since the food change Vegas's fur gets very oily fast, no dandruff, but within 2 weeks very oily.

And see..the first thing I noticed about Jake after changing from the Fromm Beef was how much nicer his coat was! Softer than ever and his shedding is soooo much better. With Fromm his coat was always so dry and he had the dandruff then..but that's 100% improved! These guys are all so different.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
When you told me it was more protein and fat I thought immediately this might be what he needs, he is not bone thin by no means, but he has lost weight and has loose skin, I thought he looked better at 63 instead of the 57 he is now. Just my personal thoughts, at 63 he was pure muscle, now he has flabby skin like his mom, Lol!!

Funny Cutty had loose skin when he first lost weight too but it has firmed up since. Or mostly anyhow. At first it stood out to me but not so much now. Try not to worry about him being too thin unless you see his rib bones. I know the drs do prefer this since they tend to have so many issues with hips etc. Cutty is looking skinny to me but he looks healthy so I am not worried although he is maintaining it so well I might add back a tiny bit to make sure he isnt still "dieting".

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.