What ALL do you give your bully?

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
I'm curious to know what everyone is giving their bullies! Like what food, whether it be raw or kibble, canned, supplements, treats, bones, meds..everything! How does your feeding schedule go? What supplements do you use and how have they changed your bully for the better? Do you use all one brand of feed, or do you mix dry and canned brands?

:DWell? lol

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
We use Fromm Beef Frittatta kibble 2 x a day, veggies, fruit and some Fromm treats.Brutus doesnt take meds or any vitamins as he is on good kibble so he doesnt need it...Since switching from a 5 star to 6 star food his :poo: is firm :fart: almost gone and overall he is great.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
We feed Rook Fromm Beef Frittata twice a day. We don't add anything else to it, no supplements. I tried adding yogurt, but that seemed to make him more flemmy.
His treats are fresh fruits and veggies (he loves peeled apples, cucumbers, peppers, and lettuce), and of course frozen green beans, oh and peanut butter in his kong. And he loves ice cubes, but I don't know if that really counts as food. :)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I feed Fromm Beef Frittata twice a day, about a cup and a half each feeding. I put a tablespoon of cottage cheese in his food as well. I give both of them Wet Noses organic dog treats, they love the pumpkin flavor (they smell like a real cinnamon cookie!)

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Fromm Surf and Turf, 1 cup 2x daily. 1 tablespoon of yogurt in the morning, 1 squirt of salmon oil in the evening. Peanut butter in her Kong when we leave for work. Zukes treats if we are training, or to coax her into her crate when she's being stubborn :) Frozen green beans or bits of apple every once in a while.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Nature's Logic beef 1 cup 2 x a day, with some frozen green beans, baby carrots, apples, bananas, oranges, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, cantaloupe along with some organic salmon/sweet potato treats for Remy's med dispenser. They get a tblspoon of yogurt each morning on dry kibble and 2 squirts of salmon oil at night on dry kibble. They do NOT get treats every day, though, usually only about twice a week except for Remy who gets the organic every morning at 6:30 for heart med.

They have virtually no :fart:, and their :poo: is small and usually only a couple of times a day. Their coats are nice and soft and their colors are nice and bright!!! No other problems besides environmental allergies (Oliver) and heart problems (Sebastian and Remy).

Last edited:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
I feed Nature's Logic beef as well. 1 cup twice a day. Watson does the best on this. So far the only meat protein he can tolerate is beef/bison. Everything else gives him hives.

Apr 19, 2012
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chancho and Lola
I feed Chancho Acana Puppy Large Breed - Dry Kibble. Everyone comments on how great his coat looks and he poops 3 times a day. After reading this thread, looks like quite a few use Fromm and your bullies have smaller and fewer poops- do you guys have puppies as well?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We use fromm grain free also. I was using the surf and turf which worked well, just wanted to try a new flavor since they just came out with some so I am testing them. mostly that is their meal 2x a day and they get a 3rd meal (dessert I guess) of frozen green beans. Also carrots for snacks when they hit me up for something and also I buy the fromm treats but dont give them very often. Bananas are shared by the 3 for a snack at lunchtime and if the skin girls eat an apple, they get the skins etc. Also having 2 little ones, they all 3 gets snacks off their laps as well. lol

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
raw fed once a day,no treats only her kong,i know i know im a mean bulldog owner :tease:,karen

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
The dogs get raw frozen vital essentials with pumpkin, fruit, enzymes, local honey, salmon oil and apple cider vinegar.For treats it's usually either vital essential freeze dried treats or whole life freeze dried treats.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank gets Fromm Beef Frittata 1/2 cup 3X a day, each time with a spoonful of wet food (Fromm shredded beef or EVO venison). For treats he gets broken up EVO grain-free beef cookies, frozen pea, frozen green beans, frozen blueberries, pieces of apple, carrot, bell peppers, and a scoop of plain greek yogurt once a day.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fromm Beef Fritatta or Game Bird (mostly beef) 2x a day..... treats are once a week frozen Kong w/PB or a beef marrow bone. For potty rewards (Cheli) he gets Zuke's grain free blueberry cookies

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Schultz gets 1/2 cup honest kitchen raw dehydrated with 1/2 cup Orijen kibble am/pm, add-ons a couple of supplements and digestive enzymes/probiotics....I switch him between a beef formula and a fish formula for variety (poultry is not his friend)....treats are fruits and vegetables.....

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah has so many food allergies she is on daves 96% beef canned food with some chicken thrown in sparingly. she gets a can a meal. i was feeding her lowfat hamburger with it but i have just ordered vital essentials freeze dried beef niblets to try and see how she tolerates it. shes not big on veggies or fruit but will eat some banana. she gets natures bounty probiotic, cosequin vitamin, and pet naturals hip and joint. she also get a shot of wild alaskan salmon oil every day. i am going to order the freeze dried vital essential patties if she does well on the nibblets.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.