Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What ALL do you give your bully?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Little Abby
    Likes (Received)

Default What ALL do you give your bully?

I'm curious to know what everyone is giving their bullies! Like what food, whether it be raw or kibble, canned, supplements, treats, bones, meds..everything! How does your feeding schedule go? What supplements do you use and how have they changed your bully for the better? Do you use all one brand of feed, or do you mix dry and canned brands?

Well? lol

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What ALL do you give your bully?

We use Fromm Beef Frittatta kibble 2 x a day, veggies, fruit and some Fromm treats.Brutus doesnt take meds or any vitamins as he is on good kibble so he doesnt need it...Since switching from a 5 star to 6 star food his is firm almost gone and overall he is great.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Bulldog Vet in Training LaurenA's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rook
    Likes (Received)

We feed Rook Fromm Beef Frittata twice a day. We don't add anything else to it, no supplements. I tried adding yogurt, but that seemed to make him more flemmy.
    His treats are fresh fruits and veggies (he loves peeled apples, cucumbers, peppers, and lettuce), and of course frozen green beans, oh and peanut butter in his kong. And he loves ice cubes, but I don't know if that really counts as food.

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I feed Fromm Beef Frittata twice a day, about a cup and a half each feeding. I put a tablespoon of cottage cheese in his food as well. I give both of them Wet Noses organic dog treats, they love the pumpkin flavor (they smell like a real cinnamon cookie!)
    Princess, Diva, and Gio <3

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola
    Likes (Received)

Fromm Surf and Turf, 1 cup 2x daily. 1 tablespoon of yogurt in the morning, 1 squirt of salmon oil in the evening. Peanut butter in her Kong when we leave for work. Zukes treats if we are training, or to coax her into her crate when she's being stubborn Frozen green beans or bits of apple every once in a while.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Nature's Logic beef 1 cup 2 x a day, with some frozen green beans, baby carrots, apples, bananas, oranges, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, cantaloupe along with some organic salmon/sweet potato treats for Remy's med dispenser. They get a tblspoon of yogurt each morning on dry kibble and 2 squirts of salmon oil at night on dry kibble. They do NOT get treats every day, though, usually only about twice a week except for Remy who gets the organic every morning at 6:30 for heart med.

They have virtually no , and their is small and usually only a couple of times a day. Their coats are nice and soft and their colors are nice and bright!!! No other problems besides environmental allergies (Oliver) and heart problems (Sebastian and Remy).
    Last edited by kim n the guys; 05-11-2012 at 01:42 PM.
    Kim, Lord Sebastian, Sir Oliver, Remy Le Beau, and Gracie Lou <3

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Watson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I feed Nature's Logic beef as well. 1 cup twice a day. Watson does the best on this. So far the only meat protein he can tolerate is beef/bison. Everything else gives him hives.

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chancho and Lola
    Likes (Received)

I feed Chancho Acana Puppy Large Breed - Dry Kibble. Everyone comments on how great his coat looks and he poops 3 times a day. After reading this thread, looks like quite a few use Fromm and your bullies have smaller and fewer poops- do you guys have puppies as well?

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

We use fromm grain free also. I was using the surf and turf which worked well, just wanted to try a new flavor since they just came out with some so I am testing them. mostly that is their meal 2x a day and they get a 3rd meal (dessert I guess) of frozen green beans. Also carrots for snacks when they hit me up for something and also I buy the fromm treats but dont give them very often. Bananas are shared by the 3 for a snack at lunchtime and if the skin girls eat an apple, they get the skins etc. Also having 2 little ones, they all 3 gets snacks off their laps as well. lol

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

raw fed once a day,no treats only her kong,i know i know im a mean bulldog owner ,karen

Doggie Boutique Owner Angelgirl's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
    Likes (Received)

The dogs get raw frozen vital essentials with pumpkin, fruit, enzymes, local honey, salmon oil and apple cider vinegar.For treats it's usually either vital essential freeze dried treats or whole life freeze dried treats.
    "A bulldog is like a potato chip, you can never have just one"

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

Frank gets Fromm Beef Frittata 1/2 cup 3X a day, each time with a spoonful of wet food (Fromm shredded beef or EVO venison). For treats he gets broken up EVO grain-free beef cookies, frozen pea, frozen green beans, frozen blueberries, pieces of apple, carrot, bell peppers, and a scoop of plain greek yogurt once a day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads