Chicken Soup food recall

petee2

Mar 26, 2012
Scott Township, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petee
Does anyone know if the Chicken Soup for the Cat Lovers Soul is recalled too? Don't see it mentioned online and I tried calling company but was on hold forever. Thanks!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
saw the brand not sure on the food but even if not should make you question it... ugh... makes me mad that we even should worry about this stuff. :(

OP
petee2

petee2

Mar 26, 2012
Scott Township, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petee
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Thank you! I finally find a "better" food for them that they will eat other then Fancy Feast and this recall had to happen. THIS should NOT be happening- it makes me do dang mad. Constantly worrying what food my family and pets eat and if it's safe!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@JAKEISGREAT Thank you! I finally find a "better" food for them that they will eat other then Fancy Feast and this recall had to happen. THIS should NOT be happening- it makes me do dang mad. Constantly worrying what food my family and pets eat and if it's safe!

:cursing: believe me...I feel EXACTLY the same way. Makes it worse when one company (Diamond) manufactures for so many other companies. I think I feel better about a tightly owned company who manufacturers their own. And then hope they don't sell out!

OP
petee2

petee2

Mar 26, 2012
Scott Township, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petee
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] That's why I'm glad I have Petee on Nature's Variety food. Hopefully I will not have to worry about that company!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.