Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ok that's it i'm going back to Eukanuba, until his poop gets firm and switching to another brand! now the question is WHICH ONE???? LOL Orijen, Fromm, Blue Wilderness, so many out there that people loves on this forum!! Ohhhh decisions decisions!!!

Continue switching slow back. I always recommend Fromm, but all of them are good. Keep us posted!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Are you feeding treats? If so, what kind? sometimes, it's not the food, it's the treats, or someone in the family feeding something besides their food. My dogs have been on Wellness since babies and never a problem. Also, alot of times, if they just got their vaccinations, they will get runny poo.

OP
BulldogMom31

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
I do give him treats, wellness as well, no vaccines in the last 2 weeks, so def not that, i really think is the food , i started the switch back to eukanuba today, ugh!!!! and hopefully withing 2 weeks i can start a brand new premium food?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=4840]BulldogMom31[/MENTION] yes the food questions. ok what eukanuba were you feeding and maybe we can find one that is a close match but a better food. that would be the best way to do it maybe till he gets a bit older and you can allergy test if you wish. let me know if i can help

OP
BulldogMom31

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
@BulldogMom31 yes the food questions. ok what eukanuba were you feeding and maybe we can find one that is a close match but a better food. that would be the best way to do it maybe till he gets a bit older and you can allergy test if you wish. let me know if i can help
bv
There you are :) Ok the one i'm giving him is puppy chiot (small breed petite race) that's the one the breeder was giving him, so i stick with that, ohhhhh how i hate giving him that again :( i would really appreciate all the help you can give me, seems like vets don't know anything when it comes to food!!!! very sad!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
bv
There you are :) Ok the one i'm giving him is puppy chiot (small breed petite race) that's the one the breeder was giving him, so i stick with that, ohhhhh how i hate giving him that again :( i would really appreciate all the help you can give me, seems like vets don't know anything when it comes to food!!!! very sad!!!
ok which wellness puppy were you feeding him. there are 2 small breed and super 5 or whatever. will help me pick another food for you.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Yes the super 5 just for puppies!!
ok i havent had a lot of time to look and i might not be able to really look till later but nutrisource has a small and medium breed puppy that might fit the bill. ive fed the food before. its not fromm but its good food for the price. also its simple in its design so maybe it will be ok for the poo. ok will look more later.

OP
BulldogMom31

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
ok i havent had a lot of time to look and i might not be able to really look till later but nutrisource has a small and medium breed puppy that might fit the bill. ive fed the food before. its not fromm but its good food for the price. also its simple in its design so maybe it will be ok for the poo. ok will look more later.

Don't worry take your time to look, i still have to do the slow switch back anyways :) and btway after i have him completely back in Eukanuba when can i start this new food? I wanna thank you and all of you for helping me with this, you guys are awesome :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Don't worry take your time to look, i still have to do the slow switch back anyways :) and btway after i have him completely back in Eukanuba when can i start this new food? I wanna thank you and all of you for helping me with this, you guys are awesome :)
i would keep him on the eukapuka for a bit like maybe a month let him get settled into his new home and to adjust to all the new things going on. bullies have very sensitive tummies and just all around new things can upset them. then we can switch foods slowly. its not good to change foods to much to often in these dogs unless you have to. ok gotta run night out so cant chat now pooh. maybe tomorrow?

OP
BulldogMom31

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
i would keep him on the eukapuka for a bit like maybe a month let him get settled into his new home and to adjust to all the new things going on. bullies have very sensitive tummies and just all around new things can upset them. then we can switch foods slowly. its not good to change foods to much to often in these dogs unless you have to. ok gotta run night out so cant chat now pooh. maybe tomorrow?

Ok so far he's doing way better, his stool are getting firm, so was definitely the food!!!! Rocky settled within a week being with us, he's such a good boy, we have a regular routine, so i'm not really worry about him when it comes to that, i just wish i could feed him something better than Eukanuba :( sooner, we can maybe chat today? afternoon? whatever works for you :) Let me know :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=4840]BulldogMom31[/MENTION] sorry ive been busy lately but i should be around sometime later on today to chat.

OP
BulldogMom31

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
@BulldogMom31 sorry ive been busy lately but i should be around sometime later on today to chat.

Ohhh noooo that's not problem at all, just let me know a good time for you, i just realize i have a Natural Pawz store pretty much around the corner, sooo excited, they have Fromm, Orijen, all the good foods, anyways i'll talk to you later!! :)

OP
BulldogMom31

BulldogMom31

May 5, 2012
Houston Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
ROCKY
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], Well i've been doing the switch from Eukanuba to FROMM, and IT'S A SUCCESS!!!! Now he's eating only Fromm and we're having firm stools, i'm giving him a teaspoon of canned pumpkin too, I'm so excited, Thank you both so much for all the help. :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@cowsmom, @desertskybulldogs, Well i've been doing the switch from Eukanuba to FROMM, and IT'S A SUCCESS!!!! Now he's eating only Fromm and we're having firm stools, i'm giving him a teaspoon of canned pumpkin too, I'm so excited, Thank you both so much for all the help. :)
:happydance: oh now thats what i love to hear. another food success story

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.