Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 49

Thread: Wellness anyone???

  1. #37
    Wrinkle Wiper BulldogMom31's Avatar
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    120
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ROCKY
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Wellness anyone???

    Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    ok which wellness puppy were you feeding him. there are 2 small breed and super 5 or whatever. will help me pick another food for you.
    Yes the super 5 just for puppies!!

  2. #38
    ..........
    Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,010
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Default Re: Wellness anyone???

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogMom31 View Post
    Yes the super 5 just for puppies!!
    ok i havent had a lot of time to look and i might not be able to really look till later but nutrisource has a small and medium breed puppy that might fit the bill. ive fed the food before. its not fromm but its good food for the price. also its simple in its design so maybe it will be ok for the poo. ok will look more later.

  3. #39
    Wrinkle Wiper BulldogMom31's Avatar
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    120
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ROCKY
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Wellness anyone???

    Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    ok i havent had a lot of time to look and i might not be able to really look till later but nutrisource has a small and medium breed puppy that might fit the bill. ive fed the food before. its not fromm but its good food for the price. also its simple in its design so maybe it will be ok for the poo. ok will look more later.
    Don't worry take your time to look, i still have to do the slow switch back anyways and btway after i have him completely back in Eukanuba when can i start this new food? I wanna thank you and all of you for helping me with this, you guys are awesome

  4. #40
    ..........
    Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,010
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Default Re: Wellness anyone???

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogMom31 View Post
    Don't worry take your time to look, i still have to do the slow switch back anyways and btway after i have him completely back in Eukanuba when can i start this new food? I wanna thank you and all of you for helping me with this, you guys are awesome
    i would keep him on the eukapuka for a bit like maybe a month let him get settled into his new home and to adjust to all the new things going on. bullies have very sensitive tummies and just all around new things can upset them. then we can switch foods slowly. its not good to change foods to much to often in these dogs unless you have to. ok gotta run night out so cant chat now pooh. maybe tomorrow?

  5. #41
    Wrinkle Wiper BulldogMom31's Avatar
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    120
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ROCKY
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Wellness anyone???

    Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    i would keep him on the eukapuka for a bit like maybe a month let him get settled into his new home and to adjust to all the new things going on. bullies have very sensitive tummies and just all around new things can upset them. then we can switch foods slowly. its not good to change foods to much to often in these dogs unless you have to. ok gotta run night out so cant chat now pooh. maybe tomorrow?
    Ok so far he's doing way better, his stool are getting firm, so was definitely the food!!!! Rocky settled within a week being with us, he's such a good boy, we have a regular routine, so i'm not really worry about him when it comes to that, i just wish i could feed him something better than Eukanuba sooner, we can maybe chat today? afternoon? whatever works for you Let me know

  6. #42
    ..........
    Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,010
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Default Re: Wellness anyone???

    @BulldogMom31 sorry ive been busy lately but i should be around sometime later on today to chat.

  7. #43
    Wrinkle Wiper BulldogMom31's Avatar
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    120
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ROCKY
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Wellness anyone???

    Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    @BulldogMom31 sorry ive been busy lately but i should be around sometime later on today to chat.
    Ohhh noooo that's not problem at all, just let me know a good time for you, i just realize i have a Natural Pawz store pretty much around the corner, sooo excited, they have Fromm, Orijen, all the good foods, anyways i'll talk to you later!!

  8. #44
    Wrinkle Wiper BulldogMom31's Avatar
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    120
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ROCKY
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Wellness anyone???

    @cowsmom, @desertskybulldogs, Well i've been doing the switch from Eukanuba to FROMM, and IT'S A SUCCESS!!!! Now he's eating only Fromm and we're having firm stools, i'm giving him a teaspoon of canned pumpkin too, I'm so excited, Thank you both so much for all the help.

  9. #45
    ..........
    Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,010
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Default Re: Wellness anyone???

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogMom31 View Post
    @cowsmom, @desertskybulldogs, Well i've been doing the switch from Eukanuba to FROMM, and IT'S A SUCCESS!!!! Now he's eating only Fromm and we're having firm stools, i'm giving him a teaspoon of canned pumpkin too, I'm so excited, Thank you both so much for all the help.
    oh now thats what i love to hear. another food success story

  10. #46
    Wrinkle Wiper BulldogMom31's Avatar
    Location
    Houston Tx
    Posts
    120
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ROCKY
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Wellness anyone???

    Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    oh now thats what i love to hear. another food success story
    THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

  11. #47
    "Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Location
    Mukilteo, Washington State
    Posts
    5,794
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Default Re: Wellness anyone???

    Well, I can tell you that the Wellness Yogurt Bar cookies I got have not passed the "Bea" test. She will actually REJECT eating one for a treat. Bo eats them but he prefers the others I get. Natural Instinct Duck/Potato Grain Free cookies. They have Cinnamon in them. They LOVE them.

  12. #48
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Fantastic news! Nothing better than solid puppy poo!

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •