Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogMom31 View Post
    Yes wellness puppy! should i try a different one? does wellness have another that i can use? and if they do, do i have to do the slow switch again? Thank u all so much for your responses, sorry i have so many questions, but i just want the best for my Rocky
    Okay, here is what I would do. Being that your pup is only 10 weeks I would not switch again YET. Try cutting back how much you are feeding. How much how many times a day are you currently on? Puppies digestive systems are not mature and I don't think another switch would be good right now. It may do more harm then good.

I think you have two choices, continue on the switch to wellness or go back to (don't yell at me anyone!) Euka-puka...

If you continue the switch cut back just a little bit, and the next meal give only half the normal amount

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Dang I hit send...

After the half amount feeding reduce by just a small amount, and see if that helps.

Or return to eukanuba until the poo is back to normal, then try switching to a different premium food after after a couple of weeks.

Bulldog(s) Names
    ROCKY
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wellness anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Dang I hit send...

After the half amount feeding reduce by just a small amount, and see if that helps.

Or return to eukanuba until the poo is back to normal, then try switching to a different premium food after after a couple of weeks.
    Euka Puka!!! LOL, no kidding, ok so you're saying to feed him less overall? or just give him more eukanuba than wellness, because i'm still mixing the two of them, Like 80% wellness and 20% Eukanuba, since it's been a week and 1/2 since i started the switch process!

Real Name
    Frank
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bongo
    Likes (Received)

Hi,

I had Bongo and Louie on it for awhile there puppy one and they never had a solid poop. Make sure you really watch that there both on Orijen now and love it.
    Thanks,
    Frank & Bongo

Bulldog(s) Names
    ROCKY
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fbjdd View Post
    Hi,

I had Bongo and Louie on it for awhile there puppy one and they never had a solid poop. Make sure you really watch that there both on Orijen now and love it.

Hi Bongo, well so how long did you daddy wait to change your food to Orijen?

Bulldog(s) Names
    ROCKY
    Likes (Received)

Ok that's it i'm going back to Eukanuba, until his poop gets firm and switching to another brand! now the question is WHICH ONE???? LOL Orijen, Fromm, Blue Wilderness, so many out there that people loves on this forum!! Ohhhh decisions decisions!!!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Ok that's it i'm going back to Eukanuba, until his poop gets firm and switching to another brand! now the question is WHICH ONE???? LOL Orijen, Fromm, Blue Wilderness, so many out there that people loves on this forum!! Ohhhh decisions decisions!!!
    Continue switching slow back. I always recommend Fromm, but all of them are good. Keep us posted!

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
    Likes (Received)

Are you feeding treats? If so, what kind? sometimes, it's not the food, it's the treats, or someone in the family feeding something besides their food. My dogs have been on Wellness since babies and never a problem. Also, alot of times, if they just got their vaccinations, they will get runny poo.

Bulldog(s) Names
    ROCKY
    Likes (Received)

I do give him treats, wellness as well, no vaccines in the last 2 weeks, so def not that, i really think is the food , i started the switch back to eukanuba today, ugh!!!! and hopefully withing 2 weeks i can start a brand new premium food?

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

@BulldogMom31 yes the food questions. ok what eukanuba were you feeding and maybe we can find one that is a close match but a better food. that would be the best way to do it maybe till he gets a bit older and you can allergy test if you wish. let me know if i can help

Bulldog(s) Names
    ROCKY
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    @BulldogMom31 yes the food questions. ok what eukanuba were you feeding and maybe we can find one that is a close match but a better food. that would be the best way to do it maybe till he gets a bit older and you can allergy test if you wish. let me know if i can help
    bv
    There you are Ok the one i'm giving him is puppy chiot (small breed petite race) that's the one the breeder was giving him, so i stick with that, ohhhhh how i hate giving him that again i would really appreciate all the help you can give me, seems like vets don't know anything when it comes to food!!!! very sad!!!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

bv
    There you are Ok the one i'm giving him is puppy chiot (small breed petite race) that's the one the breeder was giving him, so i stick with that, ohhhhh how i hate giving him that again i would really appreciate all the help you can give me, seems like vets don't know anything when it comes to food!!!! very sad!!!
    ok which wellness puppy were you feeding him. there are 2 small breed and super 5 or whatever. will help me pick another food for you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads