HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
So if TOTW has been recalled do i need my receipt?

What do I feed them that will be easy on there tummy....

I need to head to the feed store soon.

~Heather~

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Okay just read our state wasn't one of the recall states.... Feeling a little better... But it's just hitting a little close to home. :eek:

~Heather~

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yeah I am getting concerned, many of their products are getting recalled. I would personally be switching to be on the safe side!

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yeah I am getting concerned, many of their products are getting recalled. I would personally be switching to be on the safe side!

That's what i was thinking too.... But who is safer. .lol

~Heather~

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION] which totw are you feeding? maybe i can help you with seeing about something else to feed. diamond has had to many recalls for me to be comfortable with their food anymore.

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION] which totw are you feeding? maybe i can help you with seeing about something else to feed. diamond has had to many recalls for me to be comfortable with their food anymore.

Wetlands (salmon) or Lamb I have been staying away with anything with chicken. BeE is doing good on it no tear stains but very bad gas. Col on the other hand has tear stains and watery eyes.

~Heather~

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.