Diamond Food recall

ccurran

Apr 17, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
Hi all, I know that Diamond Pet food has expanded its recall to more states (http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-recall/diamond-dog-food-recall-widens/) but I wasn't sure if that included Taste of the Wild. My breeder said she hadn't heard about it and that is what she feeds our puppy. She is being extra cautious though and just doing raw feedings today until she gets more information about the recall. I just thought I would reach out to people here and see what they had heard. Thanks!

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
What I just read said it included ALL taste of the wild FOOD!!!

What do I do now O_O its the only food I feed !!!!!!!!!!

HELP

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
What I just read said it included ALL taste of the wild FOOD!!!

What do I do now O_O its the only food I feed !!!!!!!!!!

HELP
what totw food are you feeding now? maybe i can help you find something else.

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@ccuran as i said in your other thread i would seriously hesitate feeding a food that is made in a plant with other foods being recalled. here is what i just pulled of the diamond website.

Diamond Pet Foods today announced that it is expanding a voluntary recall to include batches of nine brands of dry pet food formulas manufactured between December 9, 2011 and April 7, 2012 due to potential Salmonellacontamination.
In April 2012, Diamond Pet Foods initiated three voluntary recalls of Diamond manufactured dry dog food. Although none of the additional products being recalled have tested positive for Salmonella, the company is pulling them from store shelves as a precaution. Diamond Pet Foods is coordinating efforts with federal and state health and regulatory agencies and decided to independently expand the recall to ensure the safety and well-being of customers and their pets.
The company stated: “We have taken corrective actions at our Gaston, S.C., facility and voluntarily expanded the recall out of concern for our customers and their pets.”
Brands included in the recall include:
  • Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul
  • Country Value
  • Diamond
  • Diamond Naturals
  • Premium Edge
  • Professional
  • 4Health
  • Taste of the Wild

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
what totw food are you feeding now? maybe i can help you find something else.

Either the salmon or the lamb

~Heather~

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.