Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Hey everyone, so I am in the process of transitioning both Gio and my frenchie Diva onto Fromm Beef Frittata. I was feeding Gio Natural Balance Lamb and Brown Rice about 3 and a half cups a day in two feedings and I was feeding Diva Purina Pro Plan Lamb and Brown Rice (what her previous owners had her on) a little less then 2 cups in two feedings each day. From what I have been reading it seems that I wont have to feed them as much on Fromm, was wondering what a good amount would be for Gio and what a good amount for Diva would be each day? Thanks so much, any info would be greatly appreciated! :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus is 10 mnths and he is on Fromm Beef and he eats about 4 cups a day total! In 2 feedings...I went by what was on the back of the bag! I also give fruit and veggies so the days I give him veggies/fruit he gets 3 cups in 2 feedings! It also depends if they are active! Brutus is very slim and fit! Hope this helps

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh my! Jake was on beef Fritatta and he got 1 cup am and 1 cup pm! He's about 47 lbs and nearly 17 months. I was told NOT to follow bag directions. I'm going to tag [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]..he might be able to help you here!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I don't know how old your bully is but if he is over a year old then 1 to 1 1/2 cup twice a day should be fine for a male, depends on how active he is. We feed Buddy this amount. Some days he eats it all and some days he doesn't. Our females we feed 3/4 cup twice a day. So I would say on your Frenchie try just a little less than 3/4 cup twice a day and see how it goes. Some dogs are different depends on how active they are. If they start losing weight then feed a little more and if they get too fat cut back.

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
For Kain 3/4 cup for 3 times a day is too much and his poo goes soft. If I keep him just under 3/4 cup each feeding for about a total of 2 cups daily it is just right for him at 5 months.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.