No more Tear Stains/Watery Eyes!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That would be awesome if you're able to switch between the two foods with no issue. Keep me updated on how she does on it. I'm really curious on the Great Plains with normal active bullys.

Uh,,, active bully?? What dat? ;)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
What dat is EMMA!! OMG, she can run as fast as Jack does. :confused:

Remy and Sebastian are my two active bullies! Of course, the ones with the heart conditions, who are supposed to take it easy!!! HA! easier said than done. They are doing great on the higher protein, even Oliver who is the "typical" bully. He hasn't gained any weight on the higher protein and he does get out and "run" a little more than he used to since Mr. Remy moved in!!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
:excited:That is great news!!! It is amazing what the right food can do!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jeannie..that's wonderful news about Wilson! Jake is doing very well on the Great Plains. He was gassy during the transition but it has really diminished. The biggest thing I notice is his :poo: is much better..but the real surprise is his coat! It's not dry and coarse anymore. He still sheds..but not anything like before. I'd like to try other flavors..but he's so sensitive..I'm not brave enough! Anything related to fowl and fish are out...I've not tried lamb with him...but like Bruce..I sure would like a change for them once in awhile! His eyes do tear a bit..but I know it's environmental..and Benadrl helps..

petee2

Mar 26, 2012
Scott Township, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petee
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]-great news about Wilson! My Petee has tear stains. I'm hoping with the new food I switched him too works for it. I switched him to Nature's Variety Instinct beef and lamb meal formula. In the mean time, I have been using Eye Envy and it helps. He is under treatment for demodex mange, so right now, Petee's skin and coat doesn't look to good. I think I remember someone saying the Holistic is as good as Nature's Variety but cheaper. Will look into that at a later date... He seems to be doing well so I don't want to disrupt anything.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What fantastic news..... great job, Jeannie! Give the boy a hug from me!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO-great news about Wilson! My Petee has tear stains. I'm hoping with the new food I switched him too works for it. I switched him to Nature's Variety Instinct beef and lamb meal formula. In the mean time, I have been using Eye Envy and it helps. He is under treatment for demodex mange, so right now, Petee's skin and coat doesn't look to good. I think I remember someone saying the Holistic is as good as Nature's Variety but cheaper. Will look into that at a later date... He seems to be doing well so I don't want to disrupt anything.
How old is Petee? I'm not too familiar with demodex mange but I what I knew I sure hope Wilson or Emma never get it. Wilson's always had a beautiful coat, as does Emma. They all get Grizzly Salmon Oil too. If Petee's doing well on the NV I'd wait a bit before changing him too. Keep us updated though, I'd like to know how Petee's doing. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online