Fbjdd

Mar 16, 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bongo
Hi Everybody,

I tried giving Bongo Yogurt and cottage cheese about a week and a half after I got him and bot him and Louie got upset tummy Louie had diarrhea and Bongo started throwing up this started about 2 days after I gave it to them.
I was told cottage cheese was good? they got better after I stopped giving it to them.
I would like to start again I see everyone is giving their Bullies eggs and yogurt Bongo is 11 weeks and Louie is 8 months what should I do to get them back on this maybe skip the cottage cheese?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I started at 6mnths with Brutus! I did one at a time to make sure there wasnt a reaction at first. Right now he gets 1 egg scrambled every other day in the morning and every night 1bsp yogurt. I dont do cottage cheese.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i would do one or the other. lots of dogs have milk allergies and so you may not be able to give either. id do one and see how that goes and add the other if you want. i give my dogs eggs bout 3 times a week and no yogurt or cottage cheese as sarah is allergic to milk and did not do well with either of these. when i was giving yogurt it was like a teaspoon a day. its trial and error really.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Eggs are god, even with shells, but a lot of dog are like humans and don't tolerate any milk products.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.