Fromm transition

KristinMarie

Jul 30, 2011
Bellevue, WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
@KristinMarie my dog was/is on hills prescription diet d/d!!! The dry an canned (he loves the can). We have lamb, venison, duck. He loves all of em. And never had one issue on it. Some ppl on here were telling me hills isn't good.... And he shouldn't be on a prescription food forever..... And the chemicals in it are terrible for him..... Not sure if true or not- I'm very easily persuaded though. Only reason we started to switch him is because 1)it's a pain to get the food bc the vet that sells it to us is sooo far away 2) Brooklyn seemed extremely bored with the food and I felt bad!!! He would wait til like the final hour of his day to eat it. So we are in the process of switching him to Fromm. The dry food he wouldn't eat. So I ordered the canned pulled pork and it's inhaled! But I'm on your side. I love the d/d food and so did my dog. Who cares what everyone else is saying! :)
Thanks [MENTION=1546]TomnZon[/MENTION]! I was quite taken aback at the almost violent reaction I was getting from some folks on here about my food choice. In fact I filed a complaint that the responses were bordering on quite alarming, which they agreed that they would monitor this particular poster. I'm sure they meant well, and obviously are passionate about their food analysis and research and recommendations, which I appreciate. But I think all opinions should be balanced and based on true experience that they have had, vs. what they have researched and read online. Anyway - thanks for your support. I am undecided if I'm going to change Rocco's food at this point. We shall see and I'll keep you all posted.

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Thanks! I pay $66 for Science Diet D/D for a 17 lb bag - so this is almost a 50% savings! I'm really torn if I should make a change in food for Rocco or not. He is tolerating the prescription Science Diet just fine. No hives, great coat, nice firm poops, and he loves it. So - I'm still undecided if I'm gonna try switching. I'll keep you all posted.

We loved the NVI but Beefy has some pretty stinky poo. We just switched to Fromm and so far so good. The NVI was great other than the stinkiness but that could've just been my dog.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.