Fromm transition

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Today marks the first day of Spunkys transition to Fromm!! We're doing the grain free beef frittata. She loooves the smell :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
YEAH.... banks and Cheli are on this -- they both love it,

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's what we use too ... it seems to be the best for them out of all the fromm 4* flavours that I've tried so far. Grain free AND chicken free!!! :up:

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
I wanna hear how this goes. I ordered a bag of Surf and Turf for Beefy. I figured I'd use the Beef Frittata next bag around.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Today marks the first day of Spunkys transition to Fromm!! We're doing the grain free beef frittata. She loooves the smell :)

You probably already know this so I apologize for repeating it. ;) But you do know that they need to transition to a new food very slowly don't you? Otherwise their tummies get very very upset. Let me know if you need instructions on how to do it. We wouldn't want that super cute baby to have a tummy ache. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My "kids" have loved all the fromm grain free flavors. Too much cuz they all gained weight early on, had to limit them big time. haha

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Is 4 months to young to start moving over to Fromm? I tried Benydryl on Kain the last few days and it cleared him up quite a bit, I'm thinking his food may be related and I'm not comfortable with the lower quality recommendations of it out there.

Can I go strait to beef frita or should I be thinking about Fromm Gold Puppy instead for now.

Sorry to hijack the thread I can create another if need be.

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
I am going to be doing the same very soon. I just posted a thread on grain free or not don't know which flavor to start with

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I appreciate your concern, though we are transitioning very slowly (prob 5-8 days). If you would like to provide information on it I'd love to read!

So far she loves it, she keeps standing by the door and when I open it she goes straight for that bag lol (she never did that with Canidae!)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We went from the surf n turf to the beef frittata. My husband hates the smell..but O has done well on it. No more ruddy cheeks!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We went from the surf n turf to the beef frittata. My husband hates the smell..but O has done well on it. No more ruddy cheeks!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The smell of the Beef.... ?? that is not bad at all But the new one - Tunalini -- YUK :barf:

BrooklynStar

Feb 21, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Since we have to tranistions our dogs regular food slowly to a new food; do we have to do the same thing when switching from one type of treat to another?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Since we have to tranistions our dogs regular food slowly to a new food; do we have to do the same thing when switching from one type of treat to another?

USUALLY... treats are not a big part of your bullies diet (at least HRH's aren't) so no transitioning. But, having said that make notice of any changes in the things that food allergies affect, such as poo, pimples, scratching, etc. when you change. If you notice anything stop the new treat and resort to the old one to see if the change goes away indicating it was the new treat that was causing the problem.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online