• free feeding (even if under 4 cups)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kingofkings

Mar 23, 2012
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson The Bold
Okay....this is my dilemma....im reading some posts out there that encourage "free feeding ", a.m :p.m feeding...or 2 cups to 4 cups a day.....
this is the label feeding guide on the back of my Into the wild puppy high prarie dog food IMG_20120323_162044.jpg does this mean feed him 3-4 cups a day...or 3-4 times a day..? There is also a high emphasis on feeding puppies more because of growth
If you all dont mind...can you please post what you feed / and how much/many times a day for the age of your bulldog? PLEASE!! Hmm...not the best picture but for a 20-30 lb and 3-4 mos. It says 3-4
If you can please post a pic of your bulldog and how much you are feeding!!
What do they look like on 3 or 4 cups and on what!
Or just post pics of your BULLOVEDS at puppy growing stages ...
its good to know if your under /over feeding!!! And what is "roundness" at each different puppy month
Thanks and look forward to seeing your puppy stages due to food!
Poll: how many CUPS per day do you feed? Oops hadn't noticed I messed up on the "four"in the poll ..sorry guys

Last edited:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Aldo was raw fed at that ge. At 5 months we switched to fromm and hes been on a total of 3 cups per day split in two feedings. He now at almost 7 months weighs 40lbs and is very wide and big headed.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What does it say to the right of the "Feeding Guide"? Kind of looks like Standard Cups/Day but I can't see it clearly enough.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am with Acarabias on this answer. Arnold eats twice a day (sometimes more frequent if on weekends) and 3 cups total. He is a solid 55 pounds at 8 months and very active. We feed him taste of the wild.

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Beefy, at 5 months, gets 2.5 cups per day but he also gets a boiled egg and veggies

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus eats Fromm Beef Frittata 3cups a day 1.5 am and 1.5 pm . Everyday he gets yougurt at night with food 1tbsp and every other day 1 egg in the morning! Scrambled b/c he wouldnt do raw...lol He is 10mnths in a couple days and at 56lbs. He is very active so I give him Fromm Grain Free treats as well as fruit and veggies for snacks.

Members online

No members online now.