Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Earthborn Holistic Great Plains????

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Earthborn Holistic Great Plains????

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    brilliant! I'm going to think about this down the road too!
    lol yes dear lots of people have 2 3 or even 4 different foods they rotate their pets on. they say its better than just leaving them on one food all the time. but with bullies thats not always possible as people have trouble with just finding one food that works so i dont mention it much here.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    lol yes dear lots of people have 2 3 or even 4 different foods they rotate their pets on. they say its better than just leaving them on one food all the time. but with bullies thats not always possible as people have trouble with just finding one food that works so i dont mention it much here.
    That is my thinking @cowsmom. Fromm is great food but beef fritatta is the only one in their line that doesn't have something that HRH doesn't do well on so within their line we are stuck. Now, if she does well on the Earthborn we will be able to vary her diet,,, maybe even do a continuous transition back and forth, one to the other, and keep rotating. HRH Loves both so that isn't a consideration.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    That is my thinking @cowsmom. Fromm is great food but beef fritatta is the only one in their line that doesn't have something that HRH doesn't do well on so within their line we are stuck. Now, if she does well on the Earthborn we will be able to vary her diet,,, maybe even do a continuous transition back and forth, one to the other, and keep rotating. HRH Loves both so that isn't a consideration.
    yea thats the idea and it would be outstanding to have something else to feed hrh.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    I remember you mixing foods even...

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    I remember you mixing foods even...
    i am the queen of kibble i say if you cant find one right food then mix em. ive been in the middle of a switch and boom my dog is perfect then get all switched and not so much. hey if i could go back id have left her on the mixture. if two foods does it then so be it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads