Fruits and Veggies

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
I see that some add fruits and veggies in their doggies diet. What do you guys like to add that your bb's enjoy?

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
frozen green beans! blueberries, raspberries, dried sweet potatoes, apple chunks (when i eat one), sometimes boiled potatoes in her dinner. she loves oranges. she'll lick bananas but not eat them (hubby just said out loud "typical woman' *shakes head*) sorry people. he's challenged :) please don't ban me :(

Lola just shreds carrots beaver style but doesn't eat them, so pass on picking up orange bits off my carpet.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
For vegetables Abby gets (cooked, organic) sweet potatoes, white potatoes, carrots, red peppers, zucchini, broccoli, beans, cauliflower, green beans, peas, spinach, parsley (she loves parsley raw too)

Fruits she loves blueberries, bananas, apples, strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, that green melon I can't think of the name of lol. I mix her medicine into some applesauce too

I haven't tried oranges yet but we will tonight. She snacks all day :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I give my boys some of whatever fruit (Not grapes or raisins) or veggies we are having. They mostly eat them raw; haven't had them turn down anything!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4339]jen74401[/MENTION] They can have apples with no seeds...just wanted to mention that incase you didnt know..I give Brutus blueberries, apples, watermelon and 1 tbs of yogurt with food

OP
jen74401

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
frozen green beans! blueberries, raspberries, dried sweet potatoes, apple chunks (when i eat one), sometimes boiled potatoes in her dinner. she loves oranges. she'll lick bananas but not eat them (hubby just said out loud "typical woman' *shakes head*) sorry people. he's challenged :) please don't ban me :(

Lola just shreds carrots beaver style but doesn't eat them, so pass on picking up orange bits off my carpet.

OMG!!! I totally lol'd

OP
jen74401

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
I'm going to give some of these a try and see what Beefy thinks. I noticed some have mentioned eggs before. Do your bb's like eggs?

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm going to give some of these a try and see what Beefy thinks. I noticed some have mentioned eggs before. Do your bb's like eggs?

I tried raw eggs with shell and Brutus looked in his bowl like :hmm: are you expecting me to eat that :laugh: So I scramble 1 egg every other day in the morning time

OP
jen74401

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
I tried raw eggs with shell and Brutus looked in his bowl like :hmm: are you expecting me to eat that :laugh: So I scramble 1 egg every other day in the morning time

Does it make him have stinky farts? Beefy can get quite strong as it is.

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Before I did the food switch to Fromm his :fart: were horrible...I switched to Fromm and started the eggs at the same time and his :fart: dont smell as bad! I thought it woud make him smell worse but no!

OP
jen74401

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Cool deal. I'll give it a try. I guess maybe it could be the NVI that makes his farts and :poo: stink. Speaking of :ROFL:, you never want to be down wind when he takes a :poo:.:fie:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yep ... basically everything that has already mentioned in the posts before!!!

However, stopped giving baby carrots because Maggie would eat them whole and throw them up whole the next day!!! :blink: So I now peel big whole carrots and they can have one of those each .. it lasts longer and they have to take their time gnawing it and eating it!!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
we give lola a hard boiled egg every day for lunch, but we peel it and make small pieces. sometimes we scramble one.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.