Fruits and Veggies

hparker37

Feb 13, 2012
Kingwood, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooey
I give Hooey a tablespoon of yogurt with both meals (I tried only giving him yogurt in the morning & he refuses to eat his kibble without it now..spoiled much?? ;)) -- In the morning he gets bananas & the evening he gets frozen green peas mixed in. He has ate a apple before & loved it.

I also made Hooey some frozen yogurt treats that he loves since its getting warmer outside. I just got strawberry flavored yogurt, put it into a plastic ziploc bag, cut a corner off & dropped half dollar size amounts on a cookie sheet, stuck them in the freezer for a couple hours then put them in a tupperware container to store them. He LOVES them.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I tried raw eggs with shell and Brutus looked in his bowl like :hmm: are you expecting me to eat that :laugh: So I scramble 1 egg every other day in the morning time
omg i have a thread in the raw section where i describe my dogs doing the same thing with their raw eggs with shells. lol i scramble mine and they get one every few days.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
omg i have a thread in the raw section where i describe my dogs doing the same thing with their raw eggs with shells. lol i scramble mine and they get one every few days.

:lol: Even Chanel wouldnt eat it so no its scrabmled every other day

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
How do you guys get eb.to eat fruits? I gave.mine pup strawberry and banana, and he just lick it n start playing with it like toys

hparker37

Feb 13, 2012
Kingwood, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooey
Hooey will eat anything..even his toys if we're not careful..LOL. I would put it in his food bowl -- so he knows hes supposed to eat it. Although, anytime i give hooey a treat we make him sit & wait for it so he's is aware its a "treat". Did u chop up the banana & try to give it to him?

Members online

No members online now.