Finally got some Fromm!!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I finally get to start Tess on some Fromm Beef Frittata Vet dog food. She has been on Blue Wilderness for puppy's and I was satisfied with that but she need more for body type. So I'm hoping this will Help! Wish us luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION] Good Luck! We are almost done with our switch and so far he is loving the new food! We changed from Solid Gold lamb/rice to Fromm Beef Fritt .... The bits are very small but its good b/c it forces Brutus to eat slower now ! Never thought that would happen :LOL: Good Luck and I hope it helps...I keep hearing the best things about Fromm all food and everyone says it is the best!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good luck!

We feed the Fromm Beef Fritatta Veg too..... she is doing well on it and it keeps her colitis under control (fingers crossed)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Do you buy Fromm online? I can"t find it anywhere locally.

Yes because we don't have any stores near buy that sell it. I use the online store Petflow but I'm sure there are others out there.

MedicCoop

Feb 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxie
I bought mine from Mr. Chewy. They had a better price than Petflow and the shipping was free. The user interface seemed a LOT nicer than Petflow IMHO. Petflow seemed to be a close second in my opinion when it came to the sites I found that sell dog food.

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I bought mine from Mr. Chewy. They had a better price than Petflow and the shipping was free. The user interface seemed a LOT nicer than Petflow IMHO. Petflow seemed to be a close second in my opinion when it came to the sites I found that sell dog food.

Thanks for the info. I will be looking in mrchewy for he next time. Cheaper price would be nice and no shipping is hard to fine.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.