Supplements

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
we use salmon oil only, and not every day. we buy it in bulk and put it in a squirt bottle...makes it easy. the result is a beautiful coat, and other than that, i'm hoping it keeps their hearts strong.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We give 1200mg fish oil pills 2x a day

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I use Flaxseed oil capsules for Babygirl and Fish Oil capsules for Mr. Wilson and Louie. I've got some Probiotic capsules and Psyllium Husk Capsules for my Frenchton on order. Seems like these kind of nervous dogs always have digestive issues and has always had loose bowel movements. He's on the same grain free food as the Bulldogs. Will post updates to see if there are any good results.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
emu oil for annie ,it has ommega 3,6,9 ,and garlic to stave off fleas lol,karen

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Guinness gets salmon oil in the morning. She also gets Glycoflex and Ester-C once daily for preventative measures for her mild HD.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I only have them on Hardypet Complete since that's what the breeder had them on since they were babies. They take them like treats! lol

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I've used salmon oil as well. Samson had bald spots and it really helped with them, as well as his nice shiny silky coat ;) I think I just did one squirt per meal

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
I use Fortiflora probiotic. Poppy used to have a weak stomach, she would always pick up a GI bug after daycare or boarding. I knew for a fact the facilities she was at were immaculately clean. Vet recommended a probiotic, since Oct she hasn't been sick or had diarrhea. Woo hoo!!

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
I use Vetri Probiotics Everday Bite sized Chews and a Chewable Multivitamin/Mineral supplement daily for both my Dogs. Without the probiotics, their poop is horrible.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.