What brand food do you feed your bully and how much?

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie is on Natural Variety Prairie Chicken and Brown Rice. One meal a day I mix in some Natural Balance canned food. I got her a bunch of different ones, just for variety. I also use the pump bottle of Salmon Oil, she gets 1 pump a day and then every other day she gets one meal mixed with either plain yogart or canned pumpkin.

phat65

Jul 29, 2010
So much talk about food wanted to check up with everyone to see what you feed your bully. I recently switched Samson over to Fromm Surf & Turf topped with salmon oil and often mixed with veggies. So far so good! He gets 1 cup twice a day.

Goliath gets science diet dry, 1.5 cups with salmon oil in the am, then at night he gets a half of can of avoderm mixed with some dry science diet.

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey gets a cup of dry mixed with a little soft in the morning and in the evening. He loves Nature Balance Lamb, and it has made a huge difference in his fur. However, he spits the dry out, so I have tried a couple different brands over the last few months. He hasn't like any of them, and the Nature Balance has done the best job of clearing up his feet and wrinkles, so I'm gonna put him back on the Nature Balance. Hates the salmon and the duck tho. Spits dog food clear across the kitchen like a loogy.

Miche1020

Apr 11, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe & Lily
All three of my dogs (2 bullies and 1 bull mastiff) get Royal Canin for Bulldogs. It's $52.99 a 40lb bag at Petco. If you buy 10 bags (not at once!) you get one free! Also contacted Royal Canin website and they do same thing! Just send in receipts and barcodes and will send you a coupon for free bag!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Dempsey gets a cup of dry mixed with a little soft in the morning and in the evening. He loves Nature Balance Lamb, and it has made a huge difference in his fur. However, he spits the dry out, so I have tried a couple different brands over the last few months. He hasn't like any of them, and the Nature Balance has done the best job of clearing up his feet and wrinkles, so I'm gonna put him back on the Nature Balance. Hates the salmon and the duck tho. Spits dog food clear across the kitchen like a loogy.

I have to say that is a rare thing when a bully spits his food out. haha!!!

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Maximus eats FROMM SURF & TURF, and CALIFORNIA NATURAL GRAIN-FREE LAMB MEAL. He is quite an eater. He eats twice a day and probably eats close to 3-cups of food a day.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I feed LeRoy and China Pedigree (in the yellow bag). NOW... before you yell at me...:p I was feeding them the higher brands of food like EVO and Wellness, they lost so much weight they were all bones and saggy skin. LeRoy lost so much weight, he had a hard time standing. I took them to the vets numerous times and we couldn't find anything wrong with them. ( I thought worms, of something). We came to the conclusion that they metabolized their food too quickly. So I put them on Pedigree. They've been on it alittle over 2 years now and they look great! Their weight is perfect., their coat is soft. I thought it was crazy.

Now Norman gets Exclusive Lamb and rice. He loves it and looks good; altho I've just switched him from what the other family had him on. (I just rescued him a couple weeks ago).

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
i eat raw! mom goes to da butcher and gets me sum good quality meat wif bone and organ. nom nom nom.

How awesome Champ, that is a great way to go. I would love to go raw, but is contains way too much bone for Bella's EPI. My best friend from HS works for a raw dog food company. Greenbay pet food, out of Wisconsin. I have talked to him about designing a lower bone recipe which includes pancreas for EPI dogs.

ohiostatebulldogs

Jul 23, 2010
Wooster Ohio , USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shug Knight of OSB , Santini of OSB, and Mercedes of OSB
I feed Natural Balance Dry food ..great for puppies and Adults no need to switch and designed for breeds that have bad allergies. I use the sweet potato and Fish Blend and NO TEAR STAINS and great rest room habits;) as well as alot less shedding:bully:

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
i feed spike royal canin puppy medium and we feed him 1 1/2 cups in the AM and 1 1/2 cups in the PM..he is 8 months

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.