Food changed to a 4 star..

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
So I changed Brandons food from a single star to a four star.. Went and got him some
Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice- For Puppies
and he stinking loves it... :whew: So we want to thank you all for the food input on the site... Even got him some banana & yogurt , apples & yogurt treats ... So from me and my boy thanx alot

Almost forgot he even got his first RAVENS shirt :tease:

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
now thats awsome. good for you for checking things out and upgrading. let us know how it goes. :D

OP
Firefighter Lilt

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
Well so far so good ... I got alil scared in the change over at first cause his stools were alil nasty looking... :barf: But I guess it was his belly changing over too.. But all is well now from what I see .. :pray: it stay's that way ..

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad he is doing well on the new food, it helps if you do a slow transition between foods when you change, it will help out their tummy's. Now where's that pic of him in his new Ravens shirt. :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great to hear he is coming along.... keep us posted and as [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] said ---- :pics:

OP
Firefighter Lilt

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
Well he is still good with the food change thank god ... Havent seen a change in him at all .. He seems to be a very happy boy :D View attachment 18067 I have to still get one of him wearing it ... we just had it on too when we went for a walk to the park smh .. sorry but we will get one very soon I promise :D .. I still wanna get him a jersey lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.