Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Our Bulldog Diet

New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Our Bulldog Diet

Hello, Im a new member and it seems that there is a wealth of knowledge here and myself and girlfriend are looking for advice and information from fellow bully owners.

We feed our guy California Natural along with ground beef and rice and for desert he gets a spoonful of yogurt for digestion, recently our guy has been throwing up, once or twice a week, occasionally some of the rice will appear in this white frothy type vomit and on occasion he will not poop for a day or two, we are a bit concerned to say the least.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Chaffee, MO
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Our Bulldog Diet

He could be allergic to the rice or beef. Most bullies do great on grain free. and some are allergic to dairy. The best way to tell is an allergy test at the vet

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Our Bulldog Diet

I posted on a previous thread for this topic... ask you vet for the full blood screen allergy test - this all sounds like allergies which can cause the acid reflux. Give him a Pedcid 20-30 mins before his meals it should help till you find out what he is allergic to.
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Remove Ads