Our Bulldog Diet

Hooch11B

Feb 29, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Hello, Im a new member and it seems that there is a wealth of knowledge here and myself and girlfriend are looking for advice and information from fellow bully owners.

We feed our guy California Natural along with ground beef and rice and for desert he gets a spoonful of yogurt for digestion, recently our guy has been throwing up, once or twice a week, occasionally some of the rice will appear in this white frothy type vomit and on occasion he will not poop for a day or two, we are a bit concerned to say the least.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
He could be allergic to the rice or beef. Most bullies do great on grain free. and some are allergic to dairy. The best way to tell is an allergy test at the vet

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I posted on a previous thread for this topic... ask you vet for the full blood screen allergy test - this all sounds like allergies which can cause the acid reflux. Give him a Pedcid 20-30 mins before his meals it should help till you find out what he is allergic to.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.