Orijen

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
my bullies have been getting orijen from the time we took them home. they do really well on this food. i was wondering, since i haven't seen any posts about it, if others use this food as well.

i realize that it is better for more active bullies, but they have a very loving papa:inlove: who takes them for a long off-leash walk daily:happydance:.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I've heard it's great food all around, unfortunately my bully is allergic to something in the ingredients. But [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] feeds it to her girls with great results.

I

ImAGuinneyPig

I think Orijen is a fantastic food! Unfortunately, due to Guinness' food sensitivities, she can't be on it. She needs a limited ingredient diet.

If your pair are doing great on it, then that's awesome!

Personally, I also prefer feeding a Canadian food :D

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
eat local!:yes2:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I use it. I switched from Fromm's because that didn't do well with a condition Bella has. I love it. I made the switch when it was rated the top food of the year last year, there was an article on it. If it is working for your bully, keep with it.

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
I really like Orijen. It's the best kibble out there, ingredient wise. If your bully handles the protein well, I would stick with it. Plus it is Canadian sourced ingredients and processing. It's much better to go local or localish then risk mystery meat sourced from china, in my opinion.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I have Schultz on a half and half mix of THK Zeal and Orijen Six Fish....he's doing really well on it, but he is a very active boy.... He gets that meal 5 days a week and the other 2 days I make homemade something for variety.....

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea was on Origen - before the changed the formula last year to increase the protein - for the first entire year of her life.

And for the first entire year of her life, she never had a solid poo.

A wise friend is rescue suggested a lower protein for Bea and we've never looked back!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online