New Water Bowl/Fountain

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Got Brandon a new water bowl .. Trying to see if its as good as they say it is... I think it will work out because the water is always moving .. Brandon seems to like it already lol

here is the water bowl
http://www.petco.com/product/8820/D..._Dog_1-_-Drinkwell Pet Fountain for Cats-8820

Check it out let me no what you think .

I never seen this before! This is really neat! Although if Brutus had that he would be taking a bath everytime he drank b/c if he see's running water he feels his body belongs under it :cursing: even his regular water bowl he drops his head in it when he is sleepy lol

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Let me know how this works. I want to order the Drinkwell Big Dog fountain..

OP
Firefighter Lilt

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
Well for only being here for maybe 4hrs Brandon loves it .. I got his normal bowl and fountain out for him. But he goes right for the fountain.. Btw it is very quiet unless the water is low :hahaha: I just figured that out

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I had one of those for my dog and cat a long time ago...it works great, unless it gets low like you said, then it makes a loud sucking sound. It did eventually kick the bucket after a while. but it was good while it was working. As [MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] said, my bullies would be swimming in it if i got that for them. The PUR filter from the faucet will have to do for them.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Looks real cool.... Banks would have it destroyed in 5 mins. she LOVES moving water... pool, hose, rain, etc

C

Cooper11

Got Brandon a new water bowl .. Trying to see if its as good as they say it is... I think it will work out because the water is always moving .. Brandon seems to like it already lol

here is the water bowl
http://www.petco.com/product/8820/D..._Dog_1-_-Drinkwell Pet Fountain for Cats-8820

Check it out let me no what you think .

:whut?:...You have a cat....and this whole time I thought Brandon was a bully!! :faint: I hope Brandon doesn't get
electrocuted :eek:, Something about a water bowl that plugs in scares the :poo: outa me!

OP
Firefighter Lilt

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Brandon isnt able to get at the wire or anywhere near electric lol :nonono: the wire is behind the fridge... We got this over here but thanx for the thoughts ... He is fine I promise!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I use to have the 360 drinking fountain for my cats and they loved it but I found it hard to clean and eventually the pump got weak and the filters needed replacing every 2 weeks. It just wasn't cost effective for me, so back to the standard bowl.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online