$6 worth of Earthborne coupons

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I don't know how to do this - or if this is even allowed here. I have decided not to go with Earthborne Holistic, so I have 2 Earthborne coupons worth $3 each that I'm not using. If anybody wants it, I'll put it in an envelope with a stamp and mail it USPS first class.

But... I'm not sure how to do that because we're supposed to be anonymous... private... no snail mail addresses. Is there an EBN address I can mail these coupons to then the EBN bigwigs can forward it to whoever wants it or something...

Dunno. How about you just let me know what you want me to do so somebody can make good use of these coupons...

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Very nice of you to do this.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Anybody want it? Send me a PM of where to mail it to!

BulldwgR56

Feb 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirrius
Don't throw them away yet! I've just recently changed to their meadow feast. I've either got a dud for a dog or just a picky eater. He was on iams as a pup, then we went to blue buffalo a month ago. He seems to love this stuff though, for now atleast. Seems to be an easy transition on him too! If all goes well in the next week I'll gladly take them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.