Just ordered a bag of Earthborn Meadowfeast...

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ordered my two bags for Emma/Wilson (Meadow Feast) and Jack (Great Plains) yesterday. Will start their transition as soon as it arrives on Wednesday. :up:

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
How are you guys liking the food? Mine should be here Thursday!

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Sorry guys, been hiding for awhile :) Bruin and Lilly are fully on Earthborn Meadowfeast now. No change though, just the $ in my pocket! So I suppose I can't complain. I'm gonna stick with it for awhile. They both have seasonal alopecia right now, but Bruin has some flaking on his back with only one little round spot with no hair. I'm trying the Nupro too. Lilly loves it...but Bruin can 'take it or leave it'

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
Sorry guys, been hiding for awhile :) Bruin and Lilly are fully on Earthborn Meadowfeast now. No change though, just the $ in my pocket! So I suppose I can't complain. I'm gonna stick with it for awhile. They both have seasonal alopecia right now, but Bruin has some flaking on his back with only one little round spot with no hair. I'm trying the Nupro too. Lilly loves it...but Bruin can 'take it or leave it'

Thanks for filling us in. Are you seeing paw licking on this food? Our guys is still transitioning and I have rarely ever in nearly 5 yrs seen him lick his paws ever but I noticed the last few days he has, and his rear/tail seems irritated too. According to his panel, he isn't allergic to anything in this food, maybe it is outside or the transition still. He also hasn't pooped today and appeared to have a seizure earlier as well. I really hope it isn't this food.

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Thanks for filling us in. Are you seeing paw licking on this food? Our guys is still transitioning and I have rarely ever in nearly 5 yrs seen him lick his paws ever but I noticed the last few days he has, and his rear/tail seems irritated too. According to his panel, he isn't allergic to anything in this food, maybe it is outside or the transition still. He also hasn't pooped today and appeared to have a seizure earlier as well. I really hope it isn't this food.

Yes I am seeing paw licking...he wasn't doing that for awhile but now he is. I'm wondering if it's pollen? It was very warm here for awhile and I know the tree pollen was up.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.