Just ordered a bag of Earthborn Meadowfeast...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
From AdminCP I checked the user permissions and didn't see anything unusual......... Oh [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]....... HALP!!! ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I don't know, I thought maybe the thread was closed (hence moderators could still post but not anyone else) but that is not it.

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I have them 50/50 with the food right now. They have solid poops....but there's soooo much poop!! Is anyone else noticing this? It's easily double the amount they used to poop. Maybe even triple!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just checking in too see the answers to Ashley's question. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], how's Jake doing on Great Plains? I was concerns that might be too much protein for Wilson? That still confuses me some. Jack will transition to Great Plains and I'm putting Wilson and Emma on Meadow Feast. Let m know when you can. :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Just checking in too see the answers to Ashley's question. @JAKEISGREAT , how's Jake doing on Great Plains? I was concerns that might be too much protein for Wilson? That still confuses me some. Jack will transition to Great Plains and I'm putting Wilson and Emma on Meadow Feast. Let m know when you can. :)

So sorry my friends..been otherwise occupied..Jake is doing great! As far as the :poo: he actually goes less. And it's harder than he's ever had. He did get a couple whopper hives..but a good bath and Benadryl seemed to take care of that! Pretty sure it's not food related. I'm very happy. Jake is pretty active..mountain hikes and walks every day..not to mention destroying my home..so I figured he could handle the higher protein.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So sorry my friends..been otherwise occupied..Jake is doing great! As far as the :poo: he actually goes less. And it's harder than he's ever had. He did get a couple whopper hives..but a good bath and Benadryl seemed to take care of that! Pretty sure it's not food related. I'm very happy. Jake is pretty active..mountain hikes and walks every day..not to mention destroying my home..so I figured he could handle the higher protein.
Good to hear on the protein, Wilson would be more active if I was, maybe. Emma's going to be my active one, she's spring and can run!!! I wish I could walk Wilson every day. What I need to start doing is walking one on one night, the other on another night and the other on another night. :faint:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Good to hear on the protein, Wilson would be more active if I was, maybe. Emma's going to be my active one, she's spring and can run!!! I wish I could walk Wilson every day. What I need to start doing is walking one on one night, the other on another night and the other on another night. :faint:

Well..let's be clear hear!! :shout: I'm NOT the one involved in those hikes! :laugh: I do the leisurely strolls every morning..my hubby likes the sweating stuff....and he's in charge of wearing them out! :yes:

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
Im thinking about making the plunge as well. But macy is doing well on nvi salmon. All but the ugly tear stains. So im undecided. Sure would love the savings though.

Kelly aka Macy's Momma

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
The only change I'm seeing is the super poops they're having! There really isn't much more in it than the nvi lid lamb I was feeding, so I don't understand why it would be so much more. Maybe their body is adjusting to it. Weird.

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
I have to say that I am very happy with Earthborn holistic. Everything that was wrong with Watson on Fromm Beef has been fixed with Earthborn holistic. Skin folds are dry, very little tears on the side of the face, it is not moist anymore in that area. His poop is formed and firm. He poops less, only goes 1-2x/day. No gas. No more hives or hotspots, He is not licking his paws anymore I have not seen him not lick his paws since I got him until now. He is also full of energy.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.