Wellness Core

atxbullygirl

Feb 24, 2012
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
Does anyone ?here feed Wellness Core?

The pug I had for years ate Wellness after he developed allergies and we never had an issue after that.

We want to feed out bully the best so just curious if anyone has experience with this feed.

Also our baby is 6 months but I read the bags and the nutritional analysis on their regular wellness puppy formula and the adult core wellness was similar. Would it be ok to give him the adult forumla?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i dont feed my dogs wellness core but my cats are on it and doing fantastic. ive not had a puppy but ive heard that at 6 months you can give them adult food. just watch the protein and fat that your bully doesnt get overweight. might want to adjust his food some.

OP
atxbullygirl

atxbullygirl

Feb 24, 2012
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
What do you feed now Fontana? Why did you change?

I picked the Core because it was a 6 star food on the forum.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=4401]atxbullygirl[/MENTION]...Mr. Wilson has allergies and he's allergic to potatoes and sweet potatoes and Wellness Core has both. He is currently transitioning from Natures Variety Instinct LID Turkey to Solid Gold Mmillenia Beef & Barley. Both are acceptable for him, it's just the the NVI kibble is a little too small and Wilson keeps inhaling and choking on it. The Solid Gold Beef and Barley kibble is much larger and better suited to Mr. Wilson big mouth. My other two dogs don't have any issues with kibble size, for them it's all good.

9AF22645-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.