Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angel eyes

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Lasagna Lopez, Maximus Meatball Meridius
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Angel eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Fontanafox View Post
    If it's not irritated yet...you can just put a teeny amount of Vaseline. But if it looks raw and inflamed I use regular Neosporin on a Q-Tip and rub it "gently" on being careful not to get any into eyes. Lucky for me BabyGirl sits still for me. Louie will even close his eyes when I ask him but Wilson...FUHGETABOUTIT!!!!! ... I have to chase him down and practically wrestle him to the ground!
    A friend of mine actually told me about using vaseline near eyes and paws for stains. Sounds scary though, exactly how do you use/apply the vaseline? I plan to use it down line too but want to make sure I don't hurt her

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalia55 View Post
    A friend of mine actually told me about using vaseline near eyes and paws for stains. Sounds scary though, exactly how do you use/apply the vaseline? I plan to use it down line too but want to make sure I don't hurt her
    Always clean the wrinkles under the eyes first with warm water and just a drop of dog shampoo mixed in. You can just dip a cotton ball and gently rub away any crusty tears away then dry with another dry cotton ball. Dip a Q-Tip in the jar and just get a tiny bit at a time. If you feel it's too much just wipe the excess off with a cotton ball or another clean Q-Tip end. I would not put it on the paws though. Paws just have to be kept clean and dry. If your dog has minor itching of paws you can rub a cotton ball soaked with witch hazel between the toes. It is a natural astringent so no need to dry after application. Witch hazel can be found in any market/drug store. Of course if it is a severe licking and or chewing then you are probably dealing with allergies and you must consult with your vet.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Potty Trainer
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wrigley
    Likes (Received)

@Fontanafox thanks alot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads