Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
avoderm.jpg

For 250 points, I will send you a coupon for a FREE bag of Avoderm (up to $14.99 value).

There is a limited number of coupons, and to distribute them fairly, I figured putting them in The Bully Market would be the best way.

Only ONE coupon per member!!! DO NOT PURCHASE more than one, because you will lose your hard earned points if you do!!!

Special thanks to AvoDerm Naturals, who have sent us these coupons to give to our Bulldog friends at English Bulldog News!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

For more information about AvoDerm Dog and Cat foods, please visit their website at http://www.avodermnatural.com

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I just went to buy coupon and it says I only have 2.7 bully bucks or something?!?! I think I just had over 2000 yesterday.

Had wrote that then realized that being logged in by fb doesnt recognize who I am so i deleted my post since it gave my fb name (whole name)
Crazy!

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yeah, you need to connect your facebook using cali~jenn

Go to settings--->facebook options

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] you will need to reupload your avatar. An experimental and tempermental facebook bridge broke avatars. So I uninstalled it. Sooowwwy :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.