I know its not an english but

vaill

Nov 16, 2011
I have a boston rescue and he is hyper hyper.. lol my english is hyper for an english but nothing like the Boston. He can look at me with that adorable face tho and I forgive him anything lol.. He has absolutely NO nose. big ole eyes. lol I am smitten.

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION] [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION].....Gracie is in emergency surgery right now. She has pyometra..Say a prayer everyone

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] im sorry I meant to tag you also..Im so tired. I gave pedialyte every 2 hours last night.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=1930]RescueMe[/MENTION] hugs and prayers with positive thoughts for little Gracie!

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
I have exhausted all funds with Gracies butt surgery.. I had to pay over 300 extra to what I had estimated for the chipin..So if anyone wants to help..Heres the link

http://graciemartin.chipin.com/gracie-is-sick

Thanks you guys so much for caring and helping.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=1930]RescueMe[/MENTION] I am so sorry for Gracie and you! I pray everything goes well and she has a quick recovery! My computer isnt working and I have been using my iphone and its not loading properly! So sorry and WE WILL PRAY FOR GRACIE!:pray:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.